Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

Weather like this makes me wanna...

Originally posted by hoke

I think a hot tub would've been really nice on that terrace @ Madame X.

I don't think Joe would've appreciated you putting the moves on him....:rolleyes:

...no seriously....a nice glass of wine...hot steamy bubbles....stars in the sky, and a nice gentle breeze blowing....a man with nice hands giving me a dreamy massage that would keep me tingling for days.....

Def a perfect night!!!

Originally posted by marcid21

I don't think Joe would've appreciated you putting the moves on him....:rolleyes:

I don't think Joe will appreciate witnessing how easily you renounce your claim on his manhood :rolleyes:

P.S. Someone's acting feisty tonight! :tongue:

I have a hot tub :licker:

:flame:

Originally posted by marcid21

...no seriously....a nice glass of wine...hot steamy bubbles....stars in the sky, and a nice gentle breeze blowing....a man with nice hands giving me a dreamy massage that would keep me tingling for days.....

Def a perfect night!!!

i went skinny dipping once with these girls at myrtle beach....well sorta

me and my friend were hanging out with these 2 girls on the beach, all of us drunk...then they decide they wanna take their clothes off and go in the ocean, so me and my friend were chillin with 2 naked drunk girls on the beach....ahhh a good time was had by all:D