Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
xxsplashxx

Yellow Diesel Sneakers

If you live in North Jersey....go to Willowbrook Mall....there is a place called Signature Shoes...I went in there two days ago and was surprised to see just about every color/style diesel shoe ever...they have yellow in a couple diff styles...

Originally posted by sickbobbyapd

If you live in North Jersey....go to Willowbrook Mall....there is a place called Signature Shoes...I went in there two days ago and was surprised to see just about every color/style diesel shoe ever...they have yellow in a couple diff styles...

I went and looked there today, and they had the mustard color ones. I still cannot find the bright yellow ones. Thanks for the suggestion though;)

if you can get into NYC.... then try Soho (start at broadway/lafayette and walk towards canal

or west 8th in the village...they have alot of shoe stores.

but definitely try soho... got all the funky colors there:D

Originally posted by airo24

if you can get into NYC.... then try Soho (start at broadway/lafayette and walk towards canal

or west 8th in the village...they have alot of shoe stores.

but definitely try soho... got all the funky colors there:D

Yeah I always park on 14th and walk toward canel on Broadway, must walk by 100 shoe places and 99 of them carry diesel!

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

Anybody know where I can find a pair of diesel sneakers in yellow, i saw a pair down the shore this past weekend but haven't had any luck finding them:confused:

go to Journeys or go to Signature....they have it all...:D