Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is not the Personals!!!!!!

lizard23

WTF is up w/ all these new people coming on here and posting ads looking for people to hook up with? I've seen 2 really ridiculous ones this week - Busty Montana's massage offer and now Mirrorrim looking for a fun mate. This is a place to shoot the shit and have fun, not to find your next lay.

Originally posted by lizard23

WTF is up w/ all these new people coming on here and posting ads looking for people to hook up with? I've seen 2 really ridiculous ones this week - Busty Montana's massage offer and now Mirrorrim looking for a fun mate. This is a place to shoot the shit and have fun, not to find your next lay.

i think your one of the people who is looking for sex on the internet...

if you want post your corny reverse psychology classified ad on the jersey board... maybe you can get laid there...

lmao... I was just thinking the same thing... :laugh:

Whatever floats your boat, I guess *shrug*. What I can't stand is getting pm's from guys who have zero posts, asking how old are you? where do you live? blah blah blah... :rolleyes:

have you all lost your f'ing minds?

seriously, who DOES come on a board and post to find random ppl to have sex with...

I mean, its one thing if you know the ppl from hanging out and stuff, but deciding to hookup based on a post? i'm gonna have to agree with liz on this...

Originally posted by joeg

seriously, who DOES come on a board and post to find random ppl to have sex with...

I mean, its one thing if you know the ppl from hanging out and stuff, but deciding to hookup based on a post? i'm gonna have to agree with liz on this...

Yeah... I mean... I learned the hard way... I wanted Joe SO BAD from his posts, but when I met him he clearly had no interest in me... I had to settle for some chick with strep throat instead. :tongue:

I hope you're kidding...

Liz - come up from b-town and hookup!! :tongue:

Originally posted by hoke

Yeah... I mean... I learned the hard way... I wanted Joe SO BAD from his posts, but when I met him he clearly had no interest in me... I had to settle for some chick with strep throat instead. :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LIZ: http://neotoys.bizhosting.com/DOMO-KUN%20PRODUCTS.html

;)

spragga: well not really... I mean, we're talking about a random person who no one knows and they post "who wants to fuck" and some random person replies with "i do" and they meet/fuck?

I mean, maybe its not all that different from "who wants to meetup and have a drink" but have some f'ing tact... I don't know, just my $0.02... whats your opinion?

Spragga: well not really... I mean, we're talking about a random person who no one knows and they post "who wants to fuck" and some random person replies with "i do" and they meet/fuck?

I mean, maybe its not all that different from "who wants to meetup and have a drink" but have some f'ing tact... I don't know, just my $0.02... whats your opinion?

YES!- tact is the operative word here. Again, whatever floats your boat- but- daayyyumm...

spragga: well not really... I mean, we're talking about a random person who no one knows and they post "who wants to fuck" and some random person replies with "i do" and they meet/fuck?

My opinion is "to each their own"

If it happens-it happens...last time I checked, random hookups happen and sex could be the end result...it's a sexboard and shit, sex happens!

Not for me, but you see what I'm saying...don't rag on peeps for asking for some! IMO :hat:

Originally posted by spragga25

My opinion is "to each their own"

If it happens-it happens...last time I checked, random hookups happen and sex could be the end result...it's a sexboard and shit, sex happens!

Not for me, but you see what I'm saying...don't rag on peeps for asking for some! IMO :hat:

yeah, I hear ya on that. I'd never say you can't do it, it just wierds me out a little... from a health/safety aspect.

hoke: do you fuck as well as you dance?