Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call: Revaluation (& whateva else is going on Fri)

vicman

Revaluation

A New Perspective

Washington DC and New York converge on Capitol Hill to bring you the cutting edge in Progressive House music

DJs:

Nietzsche (Revaluation, DC)

Bringing his own brand of progressive house, Nietzsche (pronounced Nee-Chee) will lay down a foundation of grooves building and mixing in a tremendous combination of sounds. No one gets off the floor when Nietzsche's on the decks.

Valenzi (new/era, NYC)

Valenzi's fluid mixes will settle you right in to this enlightening evening. Playing the cutting edge in next-generation music, Valenzi mixes vocals, percussion and melody to have you dancing and singing all night long.

Join us as we begin this exciting event.

06`07`02 | 9:00pm

Free Cover all night!!!

Revaluation takes place at Top of the Hill

(in the Lounge above Politiki)

319 Pennsylvania Ave, SE | btw 3rd & 4th

Washington DC

June 7, 2002, 9pm

I will be there. I'm sure the place is easy to find. Right? I'm sure one of my friends can give me a ride. Don't worry I will be a show! :) Then I can meet some of you people. :) I'm going to be wearing a purple Disco outfit and my pshychedelic hat. Not sure why I'm going to be wearing this but I will be different as usual. :)

Originally posted by pluryou

I will be there. I'm sure the place is easy to find. Right? I'm sure one of my friends can give me a ride. Don't worry I will be a show! :) Then I can meet some of you people. :) I'm going to be wearing a purple Disco outfit and my pshychedelic hat. Not sure why I'm going to be wearing this but I will be different as usual. :)

i also think the place isnt all that big, although I've never been there, but more than likely if you see people clustering around the dj's or hogging them, it will probably be us.

no dress code, it's free, so definitely bring rob out

stay til the end i'm sure we'll prolly post-party somewhere in dupont

i must say though that i'm disappoint to be missing tigerhook at the snowball party

but if y'all go, this is the perfect pre-party to that

Originally posted by MadamMillie

no dress code, it's free, so definitely bring rob out

stay til the end i'm sure we'll prolly post-party somewhere in dupont

i must say though that i'm disappoint to be missing tigerhook at the snowball party

but if y'all go, this is the perfect pre-party to that

I'm going to Buzz after for Bassbin twins. Wait, the snowball party with Tigerhook is this Friday?