Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Was Sand Bar Better Last Year Or Is It Just Me???

Axel,

It's Joe Giorgio.....I'm actually opening up for Manny this Friday from whenever I get there until about 11:30/midnight. Let me know what you think.. I still think I'm going tomorrow night to Caruso's and i'll bring you a copy of my cd. Come out early though so you can hear me live....i'm trying to get in touch with raf so he can bring his crew down too.

Joe

Originally posted by neena16

Yes if the weather is nice...I will be there...will u????

You didn't say how last week was...I guess it wasn't good since you started this thread. :blank:

well..to be honest with you, it was little slow. But i still had a blast because it was b-day. The music was incredible. I was all over the place. :D

I can't wait till it gets hot like it is today.

Yes i will be there this Friday, ..hope to meet you and have shots which u didnt have last week!!!!:D

Originally posted by joegio

Axel,

It's Joe Giorgio.....I'm actually opening up for Manny this Friday from whenever I get there until about 11:30/midnight. Let me know what you think.. I still think I'm going tomorrow night to Caruso's and i'll bring you a copy of my cd. Come out early though so you can hear me live....i'm trying to get in touch with raf so he can bring his crew down too.

Joe

I definetely wanna be at Carusos tomorrow but i dont know, because something came up. But i will be at Sand Bar this Friday.

I'll see you.