Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT vs. DH

vicman

OK, who is SERIOUSLY thinking about making it up for this? Its on the June 29th at ARC (old Vinyl).

I will be going as I have a back up contingency place to stay in case we cant agree on this trip (i.e. where to stay, when to leave, etc.).

I'm a firm believer that if we drive up together, we should stay together, if were staying in a hotel, since not all of us know people up in NYC, to keep overall expenses down for most of us.

Hotel reservations can be made in a jiffy, its all a questioin of tallying up, 100% CONFIRMED PEOPLE that ARE GOING.

i wasn't sure if you were going! you can drive woo hoo i get to ride up with the princess!!!

Are you kidding me????

Pass up a weekend with "the group package"???? That was a horrible pick up line!!!!

Danny Howells here I come!!!!!

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm going! I wouldn't put much stock in Vic though, last time he went he ended up leaving at 12:15 b/c he was tired. He'll probably fall asleep in the cab on the way over to Vinyl. :tongue:

this time I will rest adequately for it and prepare for it, no going out the previous night, rest adequately the day of, and drive up there the night before...I will make it through this time...you can quote me on it!

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm going! I wouldn't put much stock in Vic though, last time he went he ended up leaving at 12:15 b/c he was tired. He'll probably fall asleep in the cab on the way over to Vinyl. :tongue:

btw..any more people from Miami going?