Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i am sick of fucking men

sassa

don't feel sad....it was inevitable...i finally have given up trying to understand guys....i don't know whether it is me and i have weird ideas about how people should act, or people are fucked up and i don't understand them....

most of my friends are guys...for some reason, most of my friends turn out to be guys ...they're more honest than girls, not as sensitive and time wasting, fun to hang out and get drunk with...whatever....

but when it comes to normal guys...guys i might take an interest in and vice versa...i don't know what goes wrong...either i can't seem to find anyone interesting....or sometimes i just can't deal with the whole game....or, guys are just stupid,

the last straw came this morning.... i kind of liked this one guy but after he treated me like shit for not calling him back last night (when he freaking calls me at 3 am knowing i have a class at 9)........i have given up.

maybe i'll be a lesbian....or a nun.

Originally posted by sassa

Hahha, my on again-off again g/f said the same thing.

But c/mon SaSsa ... you know this is just a phase that will pass.

I got so pissed at my g/f and at the entire female race for what has happened to me lately. For now, i want nothing to do with relationships or big devotion.

But i know deep down inside that soon i will bounce back... i love the female race ;)

I think you and i have just had bad luck w/ the opposite sex. Don't give up and join the nunnary or start playing lesbian games. :laugh:

BTW, When are you coming out here in NYC again? I still remember your nice, sweet voice on my celly, and it's about time us poly-sci nuts meet up :D;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

I got so pissed at my g/f and at the entire female race for what has happened to me lately. For now, i want nothing to do with relationships or big devotion.

:aright: Substitute FEMALE with MALE. For the moment I hate men. Just for the moment though.

As far as going to the extremes of lesbianism or a convent, I rather deal w/ an asshole than a BITCH.

don't feel sad....it was inevitable...i finally have given up trying to understand guys....i don't know whether it is me and i have weird ideas about how people should act, or people are fucked up and i don't understand them....

most of my friends are guys...for some reason, most of my friends turn out to be guys ...they're more honest than girls, not as sensitive and time wasting, fun to hang out and get drunk with...whatever....

but when it comes to normal guys...guys i might take an interest in and vice versa...i don't know what goes wrong...either i can't seem to find anyone interesting....or sometimes i just can't deal with the whole game....or, guys are just stupid,

the last straw came this morning.... i kind of liked this one guy but after he treated me like shit for not calling him back last night (when he freaking calls me at 3 am knowing i have a class at 9)........i have given up.

ahHHHHHHH RELAX, THE RIGHT ONE WILL COME ALONG. EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST A FILL IN. I PROMISE....... AND THIS IS CMONG FROM SOMEONE WHO JUST HAD THE WORSE THING HAPPEN WITH A GUY.........

Originally posted by tastyt

I've come to the same conclusion many, many times, too many times to count. But men are like crack; so bad for you yet impossible to resist, and they'll ruin your fucking life if you let them!!!

, and they'll ruin your fucking life if you let them!!!

Did any of you females ever stop and think about what you do to us? Remember girls, assholes are made, not born. Somewhere, deep in the back of that asshole's head is a crying kid who got hurt. I'm not excusing the behavior, but that's usually the case.

Originally posted by tastyt

I've come to the same conclusion many, many times, too many times to count. But men are like good phattie weed; so bad for you yet impossible to resist, and they'll ruin your fucking life if you let them!!!

i am soooo with you on this one...

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Did any of you females ever stop and think about what you do to us? Remember girls, assholes are made, not born. Somewhere, deep in the back of that asshole's head is a crying kid who got hurt. I'm not excusing the behavior, but that's usually the case.

Same goes for women that become bitches.

yah like women dont act irrational or bitchy and go from sweet and sexy to bitch in 2 seconds with time to spare?..PLEASE...dont get me wrong i love women..but sometimes i want to choke them they piss me off so much...and most of them are like fucking vampires..the leach onto you..suck out all your money...break u off from your friends..try to dress u differently...try to change you yet they wont budge on anything..not change and they never want to pay for shit...they just suck the life out of you and then take everything and go onto the next schmuck she wiggles her tits at that is stupid enough to fall for her stupid ass routine...

hope your not saying that women are easy to understand or figure out..fuck most women dont know what goin on in their own melon...how is anyone else supposed to know or figure it out..and when we try we get the "you couldnt possibly understand" or "your not a girl you wouldnt know" well...

WE DONT KNOW CUZ U DONT TELL US FOR CHRSIT FUCKING SAKES!

%5CImages%5CNOVTSHIRT%5C20070.jpg

:what:

:idea::2guns::clap:

Originally posted by gambitrah

yah like women dont act irrational or bitchy and go from sweet and sexy to bitch in 2 seconds with time to spare?..PLEASE...dont get me wrong i love women..but sometimes i want to choke them they piss me off so much...and most of them are like fucking vampires..the leach onto you..suck out all your money...break u off from your friends..try to dress u differently...try to change you yet they wont budge on anything..not change and they never want to pay for shit...they just suck the life out of you and then take everything and go onto the next schmuck she wiggles her tits at that is stupid enough to fall for her stupid ass routine...

hope your not saying that women are easy to understand or figure out..fuck most women dont know what goin on in their own melon...how is anyone else supposed to know or figure it out..and when we try we get the "you couldnt possibly understand" or "your not a girl you wouldnt know" well...

%5CImages%5CNOVTSHIRT%5C20070.jpg

:what:

:idea::2guns::clap:

Bravo! :aright:

Originally posted by gambitrah

Umm, it sounds like you met my ex-boyfriend in drag... :laugh: :laugh:

(And no!, before someone asks, he didn't *really* dress in drag!)

Originally posted by embodiedhate

wow...I'm gonna have to agree with Embodied and Gambitrah here....

..now I know not all men are perfect little crying children...and I also know that not all females are blood sucking vampires...but seriously....It's all cause and effect. All these games don't help matters either...

A lot of females that I've known, thought they could break these boys of their hateful ways by giving them a dose of medicine that was passed along to us once upon a time.....WRONG!!!! If you do that, your basically just proving their fears valid by your stupidity....

I may be a hopeless believer in love and all that garbage...but I seriously see nothing wrong with being yourself. If your guarded, so be it....if you're hurt and want to take things slow, so be it...if you're just looking to get laid and could care less what happens the next morning, so be it...But these games, and all the drama that goes along with it, could be prevented....And the true human inside may prevail.

:eek: what a concept!

okay, then who is the FLAKE here?

who has the right to be pissed? you or him? i would have done the same thing as there are guys that don´t put up with women´s shit no more.

when you say you call back, you do. if you say you´ll be there at 11pm, you ARE there at 11pm, or i´m NOT there any more. that constant shit testing a lá "will he put up with my shit" is getting rediculous, period.

if you didn´t made a clear statement that you would call back ignore the above

waaah waah waah.

Some men are assholes. unfortunately most women only see fit to choose to go out with them or be interested in them, leaving the rest of us normal men to fucking rot in the background because we're not "right" to be with.

And when girls get burned by assholes [big suprise there] suddenly every man is an enemy and no man is good enough.

I've seen this shit thousands of times. It's sickening. Once upon a time I would've sympathized with this thread, given my opinion of how assholes victimize us by pretending to be soemthing greater than they are, then tricking us after we've become attached.

But we're beyond that now. We should all know full well to see inside a person and know whether or not they're someone we'd want to be around.

And if we skip that important part and throw ourselves into something that later on turns around and bites us in the ass, then there is nothing more to be said except

IT'S OUR OWN FUCKING FAULT

Asshole Men or Women aren't the only problem that cause people to get hurt and jaded. I'ts the fucking ignorant idiots in the first place who allowed themselves to get snookered.

End Of Story.

Originally posted by cintron

waaah waah waah.

Some men are assholes. unfortunately most women only see fit to choose to go out with them or be interested in them, leaving the rest of us normal men to fucking rot in the background because we're not "right" to be with.

And when girls get burned by assholes [big suprise there] suddenly every man is an enemy and no man is good enough.

and the funny thing is, women do not even neccessarely LIKE the guys the are ATTRACTED to :)!

they complain to everyone how much of an asshole the guy is but fuck him anyway. lol, gotta love the game

Originally posted by tastey

and the funny thing is, women do not even neccessarely LIKE the guys the are ATTRACTED to :)!

they complain to everyone how much of an asshole the guy is but fuck him anyway. lol, gotta love the game

LOL omg TRUTH has Spoken!!

Man, FUCK THE GAME. Fuck it in the asshole with a big rubber dick.

Then break it off and beat it with the rest.

Originally posted by cintron

LOL omg TRUTH has Spoken!!

Man, FUCK THE GAME. Fuck it in the asshole with a big rubber dick.

Then break it off and beat it with the rest.

nooooo learn to play the game :)!

it gets VERY funny after a while. over time you develop a kind of strange perverse fascination for all that stupid/crazy/irrational stuff that women do, believe me ;)

don´t ask yourself "why do they do this?", ask "how can i work with this?". important point of the game

Originally posted by tastey

okay, then who is the FLAKE here?

who has the right to be pissed? you or him? i would have done the same thing as there are guys that don´t put up with women´s shit no more.

when you say you call back, you do. if you say you´ll be there at 11pm, you ARE there at 11pm, or i´m NOT there any more. that constant shit testing a lá "will he put up with my shit" is getting rediculous, period.

if you didn´t made a clear statement that you would call back ignore the above

couldn't call back because my cell phone died! so who do you think is to blame...?

couldn't call back because my cell phone died! so who do you think is to blame...?

poor you, you don´t have a home phone or a recharge advice :(

a small hint: stick to your words and you will run into way, WAY less shit with guys.