Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i am sick of fucking men

sassa

Originally posted by sassa

don't feel sad....it was inevitable...i finally have given up trying to understand guys....i don't know whether it is me and i have weird ideas about how people should act, or people are fucked up and i don't understand them....

but when it comes to normal guys...guys i might take an interest in and vice versa...i don't know what goes wrong...either i can't seem to find anyone interesting....or sometimes i just can't deal with the whole game....or, guys are just stupid,

i feel your pain, sassa :( but before the nunnery, i am considering investing in "the rabbit", on the advice of several friends, until i can find a decent, non-psycho guy ;)

wow...

i guess men and women do feel the same way on some things...cause im with you girls, but lookin at it from the other side...

I literally have become convinced lately that there is not ONE NORMAL GIRL on this planet, i give up...

i have come up with a scientific breakthrough tho...

two X chromosomes=instability

XX=wackjob

XY=normal

;)

fuck you too

and now i give you the advice of all advice becoime a lesbian, it will probably work out for you.....oh and make sure you get into that transexual shit, it might ease the suffering