Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board is boring when Embodiedhate isn't hating!

Originally posted by roha3000

Awwww come on...little Joey's gone Sherlock Holmes on us. I can't wait to see what else he says to accuse me.

lol, its not a big accusation or anything, I thought it was suspect how you did the same thing on another board about the same time this guy created his account... hell, it could be coincidence... I don't know/care... As long as it entertains the crowd...

I mean, dave can just go check if embodied hate's ip addy resolves to roadrunnernyc or where you work (which i'm not going to post here, but i have it in sb)

*shrugs* hey, atleast this thread killed 25 minutes of our workday.

Originally posted by joeg

lol, its not a big accusation or anything, I thought it was suspect how you did the same thing on another board about the same time this guy created his account... hell, it could be coincidence... I don't know/care... As long as it entertains the crowd...

I mean, dave can just go check if embodied hate's ip addy resolves to roadrunnernyc or where you work (which i'm not going to post here, but i have it in sb)

*shrugs* hey, atleast this thread killed 25 minutes of our workday.

Do it! Then I get to ridicule you for your false accusations.

Originally posted by lavendermenace

why dont you two just CALL EACH OTHER OUT and be done with it.

3:00 on the playground :rolleyes:

:laugh: That won't work... Joe's mom picks him up at 2:50, and Ron's on detention.

Originally posted by embodiedhate

This whole identity thing is really burning you up inside isn't it? I'm impressed I could get under your skin without ever really ridiculing you.

Obsess much? :aright:

I am finding this whole thing very entertaining myself. Someone has some issues to deal with.

So damn funny how my boredome spawned a thread asking to be entertained by some guy who I find funny, and it turned into this drama. hahahaha. Well, as Joe said, at least it helped pass the time. Are there issues going on here that could have spawned that accusation, I am sure. Am I a little insulted...yes. My curiosity with embodiedhate began yesterday when Jon IMed me telling me he thought he knew who it was. I never even saw any of his posts till last night. I think hes funny. Anyway, ask Dave to track it down. You will see it isnt me.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . joey, it's not worth getting heated about . .. smile dude .. :D . .

:D :D :D :D

everyone is taking this too seriously...

ron: relax, I don't need 3000ims while i'm out having a heart attack about this... my opinion isn't that important, and i'm not hellbent that its you, i just figured it could be considering the timeframe you did this on another board and when this guy started here...

wheres followtherules at these days!! it was so much easier when we could just blame justin... ;)

Are there issues going on here that could have spawned that accusation, I am sure

You mean the issue of you doing this very thing on another board??? get a life, we're not 12yrs old, I figured if you did it once somewhere else at the same time, its not unreasonable to think you did it here aswell... god... everyone wants to feel special... don't even touch other issues.