Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fantazy

pedophiles`

there is this guy at my work, that i always thought was wierd. today he comes in to tell me about his day off yesterday by starting you know these 12 year old girls are way more developed than i remember them. at first i though i didn't understand him completely, but when he went on to tell me about how cool it was to look at their young bodies while spending the day at an amusement park i was in shock. fucking pedophile. how could you look at a child body and get turned on. :blown:

Originally posted by fantazy

there is this guy at my work, that i always thought was wierd. today he comes in to tell me about his day off yesterday by starting you know these 12 year old girls are way more developed than i remember them. at first i though i didn't understand him completely, but when he went on to tell me about how cool it was to look at their young bodies while spending the day at an amusement park i was in shock. fucking pedophile. how could you look at a child body and get turned on. :blown:

you work with spragga?

Originally posted by xxlea

All jokes aside, that's fucking disgusting and SICK!!!

I have cousins in that age range and just reading that makes me want :2guns::chainsaw:

Agreed...and this shit going on with priests and the possible allowance of one incident makes me ill...

Originally posted by fantazy

ugh I hate hearing that shit..... :blown::puke:

Fucking dirty old men........ :mad::rolleyes:

i am surprised that his has been brought to public attention just recently. the fucking church has always been known for that. I heard this commercial from some Christian school for children, their punch line was "you can trust you children to us", fucking pathetic.