Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm moving...

vicman

..to a new office, 2 blocks down the road from where I am now..I will now be able to crawl to work from home.

I will no longer have my own office 'cos the office space is smaller and only senior staff will have offices...i will be in a cubicle :( ..the days of 500 posts a day may be a thing of the past :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

poor vic - how will you pass the time?

I will find a way, where there is a will there is a way. I will take extended lunch breaks, extended bathroom breaks and head home and post from home, I'll post when no one is looking :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

..to a new office, 2 blocks down the road from where I am now..I will now be able to crawl to work from home.

I will no longer have my own office 'cos the office space is smaller and only senior staff will have offices...i will be in a cubicle :( ..the days of 500 posts a day may be a thing of the past :(

Awww.. :( it sucks that you'll be in a stinky little cubicle. I doubt that you'll post any less of what you post now since posting has become like second nature to you :tongue:

Originally posted by ellywelly

Awww.. :( it sucks that you'll be in a stinky little cubicle. I doubt that you'll post any less of what you post now since posting has become like second nature to you :tongue:

its becomed almost as important as eating

Wait?? Is your stinky ass moving into my building?? FAWK THAT! Living at the same place and working at the same place???

:blown:

Originally posted by malanee

Vic - you just have to master the mouse click with lightening speed to close the CP window when needed! :D

I've mastered the alt+tab. Hit both at same time or just have the hands ready, works like a charm, never been busted!! It takes time and lots of practice but once perfected you will never be caught. I'm still a fan of turning the monitor sideways, putting it off to the side instead of right in front of you. Learned that from a CP guru.....

Originally posted by zaguero

Wait?? Is your stinky ass moving into my building?? FAWK THAT! Living at the same place and working at the same place???

Please refrain from giving out details about Vic's ass, could you keep that at home. Thanks!

i would quit if my company moved to that dump of a building you work in, that place is ghetto as hell...i'll be moving across the street about a block from you are..i hope theres parking..now i will have to drive to fresh feilds every day to get my daily dose of eye candy

Originally posted by pgiddy

I've mastered the alt+tab. Hit both at same time or just have the hands ready, works like a charm, never been busted!! It takes time and lots of practice but once perfected you will never be caught. I'm still a fan of turning the monitor sideways, putting it off to the side instead of right in front of you. Learned that from a CP guru.....

i guess i will have tyo make the adjustments i deem necessary, i will have to analyze the situation, i.e. location of my cubicle, and the traffic around it, traffic pattern, air flow, humidity level, physiscal surroundings, etc. and adjust myself to the new ambience..i'm not happy, i wont be able to crank up my musci like i do now...anyone can suggest a good CD walkman I can get? Sportsversion so I can at least use when I work out?

i would quit if my company moved to that dump of a building you work in, that place is ghetto as hell...i'll be moving across the street about a block from you are..i hope theres parking..now i will have to drive to fresh feilds every day to get my daily dose of eye candy

At least I have my own office:finger:

you guys live together and you communicate through a messageboard??? *tsk tsk*

Originally posted by ellywelly

you guys live together and you communicate through a messageboard??? *tsk tsk*

yeah, we actually never talk to each other when were face to face, we only communicate with each other through messageboards or IM, when he's in his computer in his room and I'm in my computer in my room. Other than that we carry notepads and e-mail each other under anyother circumstances..long live the information age!

Originally posted by joeygk

I thought this post was going to be something cool--------->along the lines of "I'm moving to Ibiza, feel free to come stay w/ me anytime you want!" What a let-down.

:laugh: :laugh:

I thought he had to move from our new place. That would've sucked cuz his TV is bigger than mine:D