Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls: Rough sex and getting swollen??

lolly

Ok, I have a question for all the girls out there. Have any of you ever had rough, pounding sex and been swollen the next day??

My bf and I had ridiculous sex on saturday night.....to the point that I was waddling like a duck the next day. The sex was great, but on Sunday morning I felt like my chach had been beaten up. I was literally swollen :worry: and so sore the next day, I couldn't even have sex on Sunday night because it was so bad. Now, I've had my share of sexual experiences with my bf and this has never ever happened to me no matter how rough the sex was.

I'm just wondering if this happens or has happened to anyone else?

Originally posted by stacychase

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God. Now, I've defintely been sore the next day..a little more sensitive than usual, but I don't ever recall getting swollen.

Originally posted by lolly

Thank God. Now, I've defintely been sore the next day..a little more sensitive than usual, but I don't ever recall getting swollen.

Sore, swollen and hurts like hell to pee..... :D But it is soooo much fun getting that way!!!:tongue:

hehe

This girl crashed at my place all last week and we didn't leave the apt from Sunday night til Friday night. We just hung out inside all day constantly having sex. By the time Friday rolled around, she finally said that her poonani was too swollen which was a relief for me cause my shit was starting to get sore as well. Was one helluva nice week, though.

It fun to lay a good pounding once in a while... Rough sex is fun but ladies, nothing wrong with whacking around your man too... Rough sex should work both ways. After a rough night I ask for a couple of elbow drops off the couch for a finisher...:)

Originally posted by thesandman

It fun to lay a good pounding once in a while... Rough sex is fun but ladies, nothing wrong with whacking around your man too... Rough sex should work both ways. After a rough night I ask for a couple of elbow drops off the couch for a finisher...:)

Wait- I confused :(- aren't both parties usually slamming against each other? And- elbow drops off of the couch? :confused: