Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to anyone i have had the pleasure of meeting...

you know the saying, you never know what you have until its gone? well....i almost found out today. to make a long story short, i am not the kind of person who should have ever gotten a bike. i drink too much, party too hard, talk too loud and drive too fast. and most of you told me that and i of course thought i was right, because phil is always right......well this beautiful bike taught me a hard lesson about 30 minutes ago. rode her for 3 days like a little pussy cat, decided "hey, lets get this bitch going FASTER." took her around a turn about ohhhh 45 mph, leaned her over, and over and over, and the rest is history. if god meant for me to be dead, he would not have had that small patch of grass in the exact spot where i, and the bike landed. by far the most miraculous thing i have ever witnessed. unfortunately, the adrenaline is starting to wear off, and i can tell my shoulder and back is really ficked up. anyone wanna buy a bike? i love you all.:(

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pipdaddy

you know the saying, you never know what you have until its gone? well....i almost found out today. to make a long story short, i am not the kind of person who should have ever gotten a bike. i drink too much, party too hard, talk too loud and drive too fast. and most of you told me that and i of course thought i was right, because phil is always right......well this beautiful bike taught me a hard lesson about 30 minutes ago. rode her for 3 days like a little pussy cat, decided "hey, lets get this bitch going FASTER." took her around a turn about ohhhh 45 mph, leaned her over, and over and over, and the rest is history. if god meant for me to be dead, he would not have had that small patch of grass in the exact spot where i, and the bike landed. by far the most miraculous thing i have ever witnessed. unfortunately, the adrenaline is starting to wear off, and i can tell my shoulder and back is really ficked up. anyone wanna buy a bike? i love you all.:(

hey focker I told you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is two types of people who ride bikes.

Those who have layed their bikes down,

and those who will lay their bikes down....

I have no problem throwing my stang to 155mph, but I've got 4 wheels and driving skills like Cole Trickle.....

did you have leather on? probaly not:mad: :mad: :mad:

as if it could get any worse, my friend just sent me this article....the SAME exact intersection.....im so mentally fucked right now...

Man dies in motorcycle crash

Published in the Asbury Park Press 6/04/02

The Middletown resident, 26, was found by a passerby hours after the accident on Laurel Avenue.

By DAVID P. WILLIS

STAFF WRITER

HOLMDEL -- A 26-year-old Middletown man died early Sunday morning after his motorcycle hit the curb on Laurel Avenue near Middle Road and went into the woods, police said.

Steven Falzon, 26, of the township's Port Monmouth section, was found several hours later by a passerby who called police and said he saw a motorcyclist in a wooded area.

Police said the accident occurred at 1:20 a.m. Falzon's motorcycle was traveling fast when he lost control of his motorcycle and struck a curb while rounding a curve, just south of Middle Road, authorities said.

At 5:33 a.m., police got a telephone call from someone walking along Laurel Avenue. A resident later told police that she had heard a loud motorcycle about 1:20 a.m., authorities said.

The investigation is continuing by the Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office and the Monmouth County Serious Collision Response Team, along with Sgt. Donald Hughes, supervisor of the Holmdel police's traffic safety bureau.

as if it could get any worse, my friend just sent me this article....the SAME exact intersection.....im so mentally fucked right now...

Man dies in motorcycle crash

Steven Falzon, 26, of the township's Port Monmouth section, was found several hours later by a passerby who called police and said he saw a motorcyclist in a wooded area.

If I remember right, Steven was the bartender from Nativa.

Hope you're feeling ok. Ive had numerous bikes and still going.

What kind of bike yaer make model. How bad is the damage.

PS This rider has been hit by a minivan on a bike and managed to keep it up (the bike as well) only down side is when the minivan side-swiped me he smashed my knee into the gas tank and tore ligaments and muscle as well as crushing my knee-cap which is all fucked up now.

If it were me in your situation pip. get up and keep riding. But I dont know the type of person you are. Im crazy so thats what I did.

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.... You have to truely respect the fact that you are still here... Soeone wants you to do very good things...even though you might not know what it is, or when you have done what you are suppossed to do, you ARE saving someone, even if it winds up being yourself.... Way too early for this deep of a topic:eek:, but I am glad you are okay!!!:) Life has strange ways of teaching us lessons.....:blank:

no saleen, i wasnt wearing leather, but i did have 2 long sleeve t's on and jeans and gloves. my helmet is roooooined. i wasnt speeding, just going way too fast for that particular turn. and yes kosta, as crazy as it sounds, im thinking about fixing her up and getting back on.....thank god for full coverage insurance. how much did your premium go up after the accident?