Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm gonna auto-X my car!

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

its official ive registered to go race, it'll be on the 23rd of june. a little bday present for me i guess. i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!! dont worry malanee, nobody should get hurt, its a closed dirt track, see, im taking my need for speed the legal way.

Guest jroo
:) thanks for the support. it'll be by fredricksburg, va. it'll be my first time racing on a dirt track ever, so if i suck please dont laugh. i think that i'll do alright though. i just hope that there arent any jumps or anything, i dont want to break my car, i just want to race it. :)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

next stop for jroo: nascar

nah, WRC world rally championships, that shit is crazy!!!!! if you have speed vision on cable check it out one night.

Guest jroo
:) no, its not drag racing, and its not the x games. im not gonna base jump in my car, although that would be some fun shit. its like extreme racing on ice and snow, dirt, hairpin turns mountians, trees, people , basically having no control of your car, but having all the control in the world, nothing but sliding car facing one way and going another way type racing. , shit, got to go , brb. ankle appointment, im not in trouble or anything. peace