Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vibrators...

suthrnbelle

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

Your girlfriend told me that:

gerbil.jpg

hey spragga, why did you post a pic of your wife?

And she quoted "I like it a lot" :eek:

Guest gabo

Your girlfriend told me that:

gerbil.jpg

And she quoted "I like it a lot" :eek:

hey spragga, why did you post a pic of your wife?

Guest gabo

paarung.jpg

Your gf and my wife?!?! :confused:

spragga isnt giving it to her at home , so shes hitting up my gf for some loving

People are going to think that we're REALLY fucked up in the head!

ummm, i think everyone already KNOWS that!

btw, nice place you got there gabo...looks like you have plenty of women "scurrying" around, too :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

ummm, i think everyone already KNOWS that!

btw, nice place you got there gabo...looks like you have plenty of women "scurrying" around, too :)

we dont have any toilets, so its go where you stand.

watch your feet...

just like at spraggas house... except he lives in a hollowed out turd from an elephant.

simply for women? toys for both? not worth it? the only way to go?

what do YOU think?

Its a replacement for the girls finger, a replacement to that man's "thing" and it will never be able to get dicked down, get your hair grabbed, sweated on, and then be told that you are loved by a vibrator, can you even compare the two, and you got to pay for batteries..:D:laugh::blown: :blown:

i have one and i dont think its anything that great. i expected this miracle orgasm toy but it takes work to have an orgasm even with a vibrator... its good to have one & i would imagine vibrator + sex would be a great combo, too bad i havent tried it yet.

hrm, thats all my input on vibrators for now. ;)

Originally posted by rdancer

Its a replacement for the girls finger, a replacement to that man's "thing"

NONONO, it's not that at all; you are not a woman, you have NOOOOOOOO idea!!! Maybe some people like Somebitch don't enjoy them that much... but I tell ya Suthrnbelle... when I had one it was :eek: :eek: . I do not cum easily; but as soon as I would start using it my muscles would *immediately* start contracting... no work involved except rubbing it around a little... I gave it up tho because I didn't want to become desensitized.

Originally posted by tastyt

NONONO, it's not that at all; you are not a woman, you have NOOOOOOOO idea!!! Maybe some people like Somebitch don't enjoy them that much... but I tell ya Suthrnbelle... when I had one it was :eek: :eek: . I do not cum easily; but as soon as I would start using it my muscles would *immediately* start contracting... no work involved except rubbing it around a little... I gave it up tho because I didn't want to become desensitized.

sounds delightful :) i have that problem too, which is why the rave reviews interested me...desenitized, huh--does that really happen? that would SUCK...it is hard enough to have an orgasm already, lol :laugh:

Guest gabo

sounds delightful :) i have that problem too, which is why the rave reviews interested me...desenitized, huh--does that really happen? that would SUCK...it is hard enough to have an orgasm already, lol :laugh:

I bet I can make you cum!!