Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nu Image Dance Music

Guest nuimage

Guest saleen351

i"m likeing the i'll always love you track.., got a TKA feel to it, I'm sure you get that comparsion all the time.... do u consider yourself freestyle?

Guest nuimage

Saleen,

Thank you for visiting the site.

Yes we do get that all the time , as a matter of fact we are good friends with TKA. I recently wrote one of the tracks to their NEW album intitled "FOREVER" the track is intitled " SEXUAL FANTASY"

Do we consider our music FREESTYLE?

Well their is no doubt some of our music is freestyle ,as for "I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" we have 8 mixes to that track ranging from freesstyle,pop,trance, and even a mix with live guitar giving it a rock feel to it.

The single will be out 08/09/02 and our album is due out 09/20/02

Is the whole album freestyle? No we have some tracks on the album that have crossover potential.

With the tarcks that are freestyle we are trying to put that qaulity back into the sound , so that people who enjoy freestyle , will enjoy listening to fresh new material........

Once again thank you for swinging by, hope to chat with you again sweetie.........

NUI 02

Tony G./Nu Imagewww.nuimageweb.com email Nu Image

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nuimage

Saleen,

Thank you for visiting the site.

Yes we do get that all the time , as a matter of fact we are good friends with TKA. I recently wrote one of the tracks to their NEW album intitled "FOREVER" the track is intitled " SEXUAL FANTASY"

Do we consider our music FREESTYLE?

Well their is no doubt some of our music is freestyle ,as for "I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" we have 8 mixes to that track ranging from freesstyle,pop,trance, and even a mix with live guitar giving it a rock feel to it.

The single will be out 08/09/02 and our album is due out 09/20/02

Is the whole album freestyle? No we have some tracks on the album that have crossover potential.

With the tarcks that are freestyle we are trying to put that qaulity back into the sound , so that people who enjoy freestyle , will enjoy listening to fresh new material........

Once again thank you for swinging by, hope to chat with you again sweetie.........

NUI 02

Tony G./Nu Imagewww.nuimageweb.com email Nu Image

i'm def gonna buy this cd, i'm looking for a "new" sound to listen to, when I mean new it may be an older style of music, seems all club tunes are going to house and I'm getting sick of house. My favs are progressive and freestyle... nothing better then some Freestyle at the jersey shore.. If you have 8 mixes of the track then what tracks are on the new album. You can't possible fit all of them on there?

ps I'm a guy, don't call me sweetie...LOL

Saleen,

Sorry about thre "sweetie"LOL,LOL.

Well as for the mixes , it's 8 mixes on the cd & vinyl single.

The album will contain all NEW Freestyle/Dance tracks.

Only one version of "I'll always love you "will be on the album.

Keep checking out nuimageweb.com for more updates, and your right nothing like listening to some new FREESTYLE while at the Jersey shore...................

Nu Image

www.nuimageweb.com

I'm glad you said something about that whole "sweetie" thing. Made me feel uncomfortable...

Originally posted by saleen351

i'm def gonna buy this cd, i'm looking for a "new" sound to listen to, when I mean new it may be an older style of music, seems all club tunes are going to house and I'm getting sick of house. My favs are progressive and freestyle... nothing better then some Freestyle at the jersey shore.. If you have 8 mixes of the track then what tracks are on the new album. You can't possible fit all of them on there?

ps I'm a guy, don't call me sweetie...LOL