Clubplanet Nightlife Community

embarssing moments:)

heehee, so last night i went to safeway, it was after that big (but quick) storm

i'm carrying my basket, got lots of raspberries, walking up and down the aisles

i'm wearing my favorite pair of black sandals but they're REALLY worn out on the bottom

well, the floor was kinda wet and slippery, and i TOTALLY wiped out. raspberries went flying everywhere. and all these gay men came to my rescue (i was at the soviet safeway). it was truly hilarious, actually. the floor was a big raspberry mess. other than a bruised knee, i was fine but totally humilated. it's the first time i can remember that i just totally wiped out somewhere, in public, and not skiing or anything. omg, it was soooo funnyyyy...totally embarassing but funny

so what are your embarassing momemnts??

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*lol* I told you - you need to lay those poor shoes to rest!!! :laugh:

I have so many embarrassing moments - it is hard to know where to start.

Most recently, Ravermania was giving me a hug goodbye and we both ended up on the floor in Modern in front of a couple of cute guys. :rolleyes:

There was the time I was dancing on the podium at 5 and fell off.

Or the time I was running up to the line at Nation and totally bit it.

Snuggletini night was just one long, embarrassing adventure.

*lol* Oh well - I got my "cool kid" card revoked a long time ago!

Oh good god, i'm so continuously embarrassing, i have no idea why anyone even hangs out with me! :laugh:

One morning in college, i was walking out of the dining hall to my 9:30 am class. i had to walk down these stone steps in front of the building- there were about 10 of them. Well, about 3 steps down, for no reason at all- i didn't trip, or get dizzy, or ANYTHING- i just fell, and landed on my hands and knees at the bottom of the steps. I was all bruised, but i jumped up as quickly as i could (you know that embarrassed jump-up- as if no one will see you if you get up quick enough).

then there was the time in heaving that i fell THREE TIMES while running up the stairs to the balcony-thing because i thought there was a railing on the right side (there isn't).

The other night, just as my roommate and i were walking past some very attractive men, she stepped on the back of my shoe and took it off. That was embarrassing. i even made a little yelping noise. :half:

I could go on and on...

I guess I'm the same as most people here..I've had a lot of embarrasing moments. I can remember one really big one though. Once upon a .......forget that....Back in high school I was wearing these pair of heels. I was cutting across the grass when one of the heels broke and like fell off. :eek: So, I picked it up and kept walking. So, when I got to the sidewalk (where people can see my feet) I walked like it was still there. I didn't know what else to do. I felt so stupid. When I got to class I asked if I could go to thr bathroom. So, in turn I went to my gym locker and busted out a pair of keds with the dress I had on. Lets just say it didnt go. Hehe. Keep the stories coming its entertaining. :) Almost Friday!

i was running late for class once, so i was running to the classroom. when i got to the door i treid to open it but turned the knob the wron way and it didnt open henceforth i slammed against the door..i figure that for the people inside the classroom it mustve been weird listening to the professor and all of a sudden a loud "THUMP!" outside the door.

In highschool, for freshman orientation - they would call your name - and in front of the whole school - you would have to join your advisor and your "pod" at the front of the auditorium.

They called my name and I tripped down the stairs, sprained my ankle, and had to be carried out by two guys. For the first two weeks of freshman year - I was on crutches and known as "that girl who tripped down the stairs." *lol*

Originally posted by pluryou

So, when I got to the sidewalk (where people can see my feet) I walked like it was still there. I didn't know what else to do.

:laugh: :laugh:

Okay, one time I was at my boyfriend's family gathering party. I was dancing salsa with him and all of the sudden he procedeed to lift me up in the air... I don't know what in the hell he was thinking!! He lifted me up above his head and as I was coming back down my dress got caught on some pin or something on his jacket. My dress went all the way up to my stomach...every family member saw my ===>> :bootysha::( .. unfortunately I wasn't wearing regular underwear :cry:

Speaking of freshman orientation embarrasment- this didn't happen to me, but i think it's funny:

My friend, Aaron, was in his orientation group playing on of those ice-breaker games where you have to say an adjective that starts with the same letter as your name, and everyone goes around the circle saying people's words and names. His turn came, and he said, "Apostrophe Aaron." *coughADJECTIVEcough* He was mortified, and would get so upset when anyone called him that, which, of course, people did for the next four years.

Originally posted by ellywelly

:laugh: :laugh:

Okay, one time I was at my boyfriend's family gathering party. I was dancing salsa with him and all of the sudden he procedeed to lift me up in the air... I don't know what in the hell he was thinking!! He lifted me up above his head and as I was coming back down my dress got caught on some pin or something on his jacket. My dress went all the way up to my stomach...every family member saw my ===>> :bootysha::( .. unfortunately I wasn't wearing regular underwear :cry:

dont tell me you were..uh, how do you say.."au naturale?" :D

When introduced to a family member's new girlfriend, Brittany, proceeded throughout the evening to address her as "Tiffany".

And the next three family occasions as well. It just got so turned around in my head as to which name it was that I just guessed, and it was ALWAYS the wrong name.

I felt like a big ass.

He's dating some new girl now. I have perma-block on her name altogether.

Originally posted by crank47

You mean the "irregular" kind you find in discount shops with like three leg holes and stuff? :tongue:

So tell me, how often you shop for women's underoos in discount shops? I'm no doctor, but I think there might be a problem........

Originally posted by pgiddy

So tell me, how often you shop for women's underoos in discount shops? I'm no doctor, but I think there might be a problem........

...once or twice a we... What! What are you talking about?!?! You can't prove anything! :shaky::D

Originally posted by pgiddy

granny grundies, ewww say it ain't so :vomit2:

yup.. the ones that come way above the belly botton :tongue:

Originally posted by Crank47

...once or twice a we... What! What are you talking about?!?! You can't prove anything!

Hey... don't lawyers earn more than us "regular" folks?? jpshakehead.gif

Originally posted by MadamMillie

ummm....can we get back to the original topic pleeaasseeee!!!! you boys are always degenerating our posts:rolleyes:

well.. I guess the guys are too "cool" to have anything embarrasing happen to them..:rolleyes:

Continuing on.... It was my first day of school and I was going to kindergarden on the school bus. I ended up sitting all the way in the back because there were no more seats up in the front. Well.. the last seats were always smaller than the the rest of the seats, so I sat with this little boy. I was sitting at the very edge since I didn't want to get near him for fear of "coodies"... then all of the sudden the bus makes a sharp turn and **** whammmmmmm!!!!! *** I got thrown all the way to the other side of the bus :(... all the little kids were laughin at me. it was such a long time ago but it could still feel the humiliation :(

Originally posted by ellywelly

well.. I guess these guys are too "cool" to have anything embarrasing happen to them..:rolleyes:

hey, i posted some stuff....

also that sig is to big..i have to scroll sideways to read everything you post :D

well, i guess this is also kinda embarassing, my fathers side of the family is quite big, he's had 9 brothers and sisters and with each of 'em getting married and having kids, I dont know all the names of my cousins, i just know the ones whom i've tended to hang out with the most when i was a kid or a teenager.

needless, most of 'em stayed in mexico, but a few moved to LA a long time ago and I've seen them quite a bit when I've gone back to visit relatives in Mexico, but I never remember their names, and they of course only know me as the the kid from one of their uncles, but we know were cousins, but we just never remember our names and are too ashaed of asking each other our names for the 'nth time, so we just call each other "cousin" everytime we run into each other.:blown:

This one time when I was little. I caught a lizard and decided I would kiss it. Hey...maybe I thought it would turn in to a prince. LOL So, as I went to do it the damn thing bit my lip and was haning from it. it hurt like hell. So, for a couple of mins I had a lizard hanging from my lip cause I couldn't pull it of....that just hurt more.

This Dum Dum (lollypop from back in school) tastes like buttered popcorn. Interesting. I feel like I'm at the movies. :) Has anyone here tasted the new vanilla coke?

i once went to a soccer game in mexico, and we were sitting close to the visiting team fans, the game ended 2-2 but the home crowd was mad because they thouigh the referee made a bad call near the end of the game that cost the home team 1 point. the visiting team fans were celebrating and the home crowd began throwing stuff at them..i was minding my own business while we waited for the stadium crowd to leave a bit so we wouldnt have to wait a long time in the tunnels that led to the exit of the stadium..then i decided to turn around for some reason and before I could say "holy guacamole" a huge bag filled with guacamole (x-tra spicey) impacted against my face..i had a black eye for a week :(