Clubplanet Nightlife Community

embarssing moments:)

Ok, back in junior high I was in algebra class and I really had to go the bathroom. My stomach was really pissed off and wanted to make itself heard if you know what I mean. But the gas was so intense that even if I got up to go to the restroom then I would have gassed the whole class. So I decided to stay put and hold and wait out until the bell rang. BIG MISTAKE! The gas pains were so intense that I let it rip right inside the classroom and everyone turned around in disbelief and disgust. Then, everyone started laughing including the teacher. I remember I sat behind this girl I had a crush on and she turned around to look at me with her nose pinched. To sum it all up the whole school knew me as "fart boy".

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was once on a Honda Cub (its a motor bike/motorcycle type thing - yes that's a technical term!). We got like a 2 second tutorial on how to use them, anyhow I think I got a little excited and hit the gas instead of the brake and went crashing into a stack of hay bells :D Flipped myself and the bike over! I got a standing ovation by onlookers :rolleyes:

You see why I don't have a car? Me behind the wheel is quite dangerous and I'll be the first to admit it! :eek:

<insert "do your feet even reach the pedals" joke here> :D

Junior high, about five minutes before the bell was going to ring. Absolutely no way you're gonna get a hall pass for any reason five minutes before the bell. I really had to pee. Bad. Then I sneezed.

I had been clenched so tight and still was that it took me a minute to even realize what had happened.

Mom had to come and get me.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I was once on a Honda Cub (its a motor bike/motorcycle type thing - yes that's a technical term!). We got like a 2 second tutorial on how to use them, anyhow I think I got a little excited and hit the gas instead of the brake and went crashing into a stack of hay bells :D Flipped myself and the bike over! I got a standing ovation by onlookers :rolleyes:

<insert "do your feet even reach the pedals" joke here> :D

Short joke number 1: Never knew they had motorized big wheels. :rolleyes:

Embarassing moment number 1: Attack of the 50 foot clowns

Embarassing moment number 2: Vic yelling that he likes 18 year olds in front of like twenty 18 year olds.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

*points and laughs* You will forever more be known as fart boy to me! :D

thats not the point of these posts. :(

Guest jroo

i knew a girl who thought that grape juice was gummy bear juice, and one day she was in her tree house and drank some grape juice and jumped out, she thought that she would bounce like a gummy bear, well, she broke her leg.

another kid in elemetry school was tricked into thinking a cup of piss was lemonade and was tricked into drinking it, i had nothing to do with that, thats just wrong.

i tried to ride my bike up a tree when i was like 7 or 8 or something, i was at the top of a hill and proceded to peddle as fast as i could towards the tree, never thought about how i would get down, but i smacked a big ass tree at full speed, i ended up in the street rolling around, i ended up with a concusion, i was a tough little kid, didnt even cry, i was probably too fucking dizzy.

probably around the same age, i caught my pinky finger in the car door, well, i locked the door too, before i slamed it on myself, i was with a baby sitter, my mom's friend and she's like open the door, and im like i cant!!!!!!!! thinking to myself "you stupid bitch come open the door". there was blood everywhere, i could see the bone, then we walked to the hospital because she didnt want blood in her car, whata bitch.

hhhmmmmm , whatelse. ... thinking

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nourishment

Jroo made me feel guilty.

Sorry, Zags. :(

ah whatever, i almost forgot , this one dude at my h.s. got caught jacking off in class, he was forever known as spanky. hell, i cant even remember his real name,

Originally posted by sauvee88

Can you see over the steering wheel???

I can just see two little eyes staring through the steering wheel in between the top of the wheel and the dashboard!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i might not be able to see where i'm going but i'm gonna get in my big wheel & run your ass over! you better grab your tiara and run boy! :mad:

Originally posted by jroo

ah whatever, i almost forgot , this one dude at my h.s. got caught jacking off in class, he was forever known as spanky. hell, i cant even remember his real name,

uh huh..:rolleyes: suuuuure you don't remember.... Mr. "that's not the point of these posts" (AKA Spanky)..:tongue:

*grabs tiara and runs for Jroo's car* cause we all know it doesn't go slower than 120......... and heads for the hills - cause damn it I'll be able to see you and your monster bigwheel coming for miles!!! It's prolly got barbie stickers all over it..... and hot pink too!!!! With flashy rimms.........:D

Originally posted by nourishment

Jroo made me feel guilty.

Sorry, Zags. :(

i'm gonna request that zag turn in his mexican passport, 'cos rule #1 of being a real mexican is being able to make fun of people and being able to take shit from people

Guest jroo
Originally posted by ellywelly

uh huh..:rolleyes: suuuuure you don't remember.... Mr. "that's not the point of these posts" (AKA Spanky)..:tongue:

whatever it wasnt me