Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
aboyfrombklyn

Just Asking For A Little Advice

I know what everyone is thinking, but I am NOT stressing out about this. I'm actually feeling the best I've felt in a very long time. Anyway, I would like to know what you all think when it comes to phone calls with the ex. I ask because I was just on the phone with her for 2 minutes and she told me she loved me before she hung up. I didn't say it back to her and she basically hung up on me. It really doesn't bother me too much. In some ways I feel bad. I do still love her, but I don't want to say things to her that may give her false hopes. I really think she believes that we're gonna get back together. Some days I don't feel like calling her at all or even answering the phone when she calls me because it's like she indirectly tries to make me feel guilty, but then other days I just want to speak to her as a friend just to see what she's up to and how she's doing. What do you think? Should I just cut it off altogether? I have a feeling that's what I'm gonna have to do. It's not really bothering me, but it's just too bad that we can't remain friends. Thanks guys.

you obviously want her in your life, that's why u continue to talk to her.

don't lie and say that u r just curious to see what she is up to.

you are quite the headcase and this relationship is a toxic one.

u know it's true, so y don't u stop b4 u become incapable of having a normal relationship.

or continue, cuz u obviously find the drama fun. :idea:

Dont make things complicated...if you want to call her..call her...if you dont ...dont...no hidden voodoo there. Forget about what she thinks and what she hopes...its all about you at this point.

If you tip-toe around life like that trying to avoid hurting other peoples feelings your going to fall and break your legs...

:flame:

you could tell her that you don´t see you two being in a relationship again, or a friendship. however the sex was good so you offer her to see you on a purely sexual basis, as this is the only way she could ever see you again.

there you have your very own sex/love slave

then again, you might be to nice to do something like that

Some gave me this,

Never say "I love you" if you don't care.

Never talk about feelings if they

aren't there.

Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart.

Never look in

the eye when all you do is lie.

The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is

to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall.

If you don't want to be together, I belive, you cannot talk and be freinds till all freelings are gone......IMO

Originally posted by perns2002

If you don't want to be together, I belive, you cannot talk and be freinds till all freelings are gone......IMO

I agree, it's a good idea to give it some time and space before you try to build your friendship.

my ex would use the term "fresh"...things are too "fresh" right now...time and space will help put everything back in its proper place and perspective...as easy it is to speak to her and say things you feel, it is in your best interest to cut everything off for a while...

Originally posted by rodeoboy

you obviously want her in your life, that's why u continue to talk to her.

don't lie and say that u r just curious to see what she is up to.

you are quite the headcase and this relationship is a toxic one.

u know it's true, so y don't u stop b4 u become incapable of having a normal relationship.

or continue, cuz u obviously find the drama fun. :idea:

Please don't say that you know what I'm thinking b/c you don't. I'm sorry if you think I'm a "headcase" b/c I still want to continue being friends with her. I've moved on, and if moving on means not having her in my life at all anymore (which looks like what's going to happen), then that's what will happen. Damn newbies!:D

Give it some time.... It's one thing to still care about because of the intensity of the realationship, be it good or bad... Like you said, don't lead her on and give her false hope. Be honest and tell her you just wantedto know how she's doing....

Originally posted by phatman

my ex would use the term "fresh"...things are too "fresh" right now...time and space will help put everything back in its proper place and perspective...as easy it is to speak to her and say things you feel, it is in your best interest to cut everything off for a while...

agreed...it is hard to just switch gears from being together to just being friends...that takes TIME