Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meat-UP...

dgmodel

after work ill be suited up... but i dont want to get all "jiggy" and go from one monkey suit to another... i was that if i did go... i could go in just a pair of diesel jeans, and like a d&g button down... and maybe some clogs or some shit... real layback... (lately i havent had the urge to dress up to go out.)

if not i guess ill go into phase two... pull out the mock socks and overalls... lol... j/k... well let me know...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dgmodel

after work ill be suited up... but i dont want to get all "jiggy" and go from one monkey suit to another... i was that if i did go... i could go in just a pair of diesel jeans, and like a d&g button down... and maybe some clogs or some shit... real layback... (lately i havent had the urge to dress up to go out.)

if not i guess ill go into phase two... pull out the mock socks and overalls... lol... j/k... well let me know...

oh yea... well I ll be wearing my armani underwear briefs and my versace tube socks

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

You gonna be wearing your "I :heart: Gerbils" T-Shirt too? :tongue:

As long as you wear your "I :heart: 12 year old boys" t-shirt

Originally posted by somebitch

nope im not going... i dont think i would be comfortable meeting that many people @ once.

if i go cum with me... we'll pretend were not part of cp and just there... then we'll slowly creep in...