Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I would have like 3000 posts

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

if i didnt start fucking working her at belvior, damn it man, i still havent broken 1000 and its all because of work. there is no smiley apporate for this

Originally posted by jroo

if i didnt start fucking working her at belvior, damn it man, i still havent broken 1000 and its all because of work. there is no smiley apporate for this

so what the deal with belvior? i work in silver springs and have 5,000+ zag works 2 blocks from me and has like 600...whats the relation between the geografic location you work in and the # of post you have?

Guest jroo

does anyone else ever think of something cool to put in there profile, like when you're away from a computer, but decide not to write it down, thinking that you'll remember it, but never do? happen to anyone else??

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

so what the deal with belvior? i work in silver springs and have 5,000+ zag works 2 blocks from me and has like 600...whats the relation between the geografic location you work in and the # of post you have?

nothing at all, its the amount of new work i have to do and put up with, you know when you start a new job or working for new people, they off-load fucking everything that they can on you, all the bullshit that they dont want to do. and if you're like me , you dont know what is really going on, so you just do what you're told to do, then when more new people come you push some of the bullshit onto them. well, i had a lot of shit to do before. ive tamed most of the beasts now. you know?

I'm working on my posts. I should have a ton more...I never work. I havn't worked all day. I just sit at 1 of my 2 computers at 1 of my 2 offices and do nothing. Its so boring. I'm gonna go crazy. Believe me I'm not bragging. Should I ask if there is something that needs to be done? I might do it.

This messageboard is the only thing keeping me going....that and MSN messenger. :)

Wait it's not the messageboard it's the cool people who post. :) Thank you all for having time to do so. :)

Jroo,

I know what you mean by forgetting things. I do it all to much. Also, about having bullshit work to do. Thats all I get when I actually work. it's like make a copy or assembles these papers. Dammit...I am not a secritary...I am a lab tech! :mad: I should be working in the hospital. Ever since I've been here I've just done paper work and the dept. hires new people like crazy. So, they end up telling me what to do. It sux.