Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tommy-c

Att. Mp3 Whores

This is a Windows XP question...

FOr all you running XP..and Winamp....(I hope i can explain this in an understandable manner)

When you open your main mp3 folder from winamp...it brings you to all your files. On the left side there is shortcut icons like "My recent files" , "desktop" , My Documents , My computer...ect.

I get send many files daily and it is a pain in the ass to cut, copy and paste the songs i like in a seperate folder. I want to make my own personalized shortcut folder so i can just drag and drop. Anyone know how i can do this or any other ideas?

If this sounds like jiberish let me know and ill try and explain again.

Thanks whores.

Mr Tommy C

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tommy-c

This is a Windows XP question...

FOr all you running XP..and Winamp....(I hope i can explain this in an understandable manner)

When you open your main mp3 folder from winamp...it brings you to all your files. On the left side there is shortcut icons like "My recent files" , "desktop" , My Documents , My computer...ect.

I get send many files daily and it is a pain in the ass to cut, copy and paste the songs i like in a seperate folder. I want to make my own personalized shortcut folder so i can just drag and drop. Anyone know how i can do this or any other ideas?

If this sounds like jiberish let me know and ill try and explain again.

Thanks whores.

Mr Tommy C

right click, then add or new folder.....