Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why oh why

pluryou

Is anybody elses screen really wide that u have to scroll over? I think its messing my pc up. :9 Everything is slow and all mixed togetther. Can I fix it? I dont know anything about computers. This really sux. I cant even see anything really.

Originally posted by pluryou

Is anybody elses screen really wide that u have to scroll over? I think its messing my pc up. :9 Everything is slow and all mixed togetther. Can I fix it? I dont know anything about computers. This really sux. I cant even see anything really.

well for one, elly's and shady's sig (especially elly's) are to wide, so i have to scroll over (especially for elly's) to read the entire post.

but I cant even see what your telling me to try...it just has 2 red X's :( Should I shut it down?..I'm afraid I won't be able to get back on. this pc is really weird.

Its making me so mad that I forgot to say this is post 69 on the last one. lol

Originally posted by pluryou

but I cant even see what your telling me to try...it just has 2 red X's :( Should I shut it down?..I'm afraid I won't be able to get back on. this pc is really weird.

Its making me so mad that I forgot to say this is post 69 on the last one. lol

might be that your computer has a slow connection, is a older machine and cant handle all of the graphics or takes to long to upload them.

I'm gonna shut it down. Hopefully, I will return. I m I have to wlearn how to do a protein assay so it might take a while. keep in mind if this is f'd up its because I cant see what I am writing. yes, this is a old pc. :( I wish I was using my other one. Later and thanx everyone :)

Originally posted by ellywelly

Happy now??

Well.. Bati had to go anyway!! 11zpissed.gif

:D :D

well, Zidnane hasnt even played yet, Figo's team lost, and Ronaldo's team won because the referee marked the foul inside the penalty box instead of outside.

I would put:

95174.jpg

Stig Toftig

153943.jpg

"Mono" Burgos

78091.jpg

Oliver Khan