Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the high school/college paradox

echostar

It's true for guys too, and it goes way beyond the college years. It all about growing up, expanding your horizons, becoming more confident and finding your own personal style.

As for the hotties becoming average... this I don't have an explanation for.

is it me or does it seem like the girls that were average looking in high school become really hot in college and the really hot high school girls become average in college?

Overall, I think it is true. It's kinda like the ugly duckling story. i have met a few girls that were average in hs and then where wow a couple years later. I remeber this one girl that I was friends with hs and for a while after. After the second year after hs,I would never have realized it was her. I kinda lost my tongue around her.

as for hotties becoming average, I have not seen alot of that yet but that could be all the hot girls for hs that I still see are 22 and I am 25 so... who knows

i think it is not that the ones that were attractive in hs got more average in college, i think it is more that you perceive the girls that GOT beautiful more beautiful (cause you have a contrast) than those that always were beautiful.

and yes, i like matured girls better too (that is 20-25, every girl above that age is "old" in my book. sorry tastyt ;) )

Originally posted by tastey

and yes, i like matured girls better too (that is 20-25, every girl above that age is "old" in my book. sorry tastyt ;) )

No need to apologize sweetie, I don't want any little boys anyway.

:tongue:

It's funny cause when I was a freshman in high school I was in love with this one guy. I havent seen hin in god knows how long and I saw him a few weeks ago and he is nasty now. I dont know how it happened but he is just nasty now.

IMHO...Women (notice i didn't say girls) really hit there stride between the ages of 25 - 30. I have known women that were pretty at age 20 or 21 that i've seen again at 26 or 27 that really had it turned out and turned on. And again in my opinion that is the not the exception, but the norm.

Of course that's just my opinion..I could be wrong

Peace

I think women become much sexier as they age, so long as they age well, and by that i don't mean look young... its hard to explain, but take Elaine for example (from seinfeld) I think she looked much better when the show ended than when it begas. She aged very well. And I think all men look better when they are in there 20's than they do in HS ( so long as they stay in shape and don't get a beer belly)...

Originally posted by echostar

is it me or does it seem like the girls that were average looking in high school become really hot in college and the really hot high school girls become average in college?

im ugly on every educational level... in special ed. they reffered to me as that "weird ugly kid..."

Originally posted by dgmodel

same goes for you... you been on here how long? and no piccy?

and btw where the hell were you last night???

i don't have one...i don't have a scanner..or whatever the hell u use to put up a pic....lol.......

*what was last night??? where was i? did i stand u up again?

in the past couple years i have run into a few of the guys that wouldn't give me the time of day in high school and now see me at the clubs and/or bars and are hitting on me, asking for my number, etc. I kinda just :rolleyes: and laugh. bc honestly i dont think i have changed that much in looks, etc. so i guess this reinforces tastey's comment about how tastes change or maturity changes. (in my case the ppl in my high school/ town wre pretty conformists, and i def didn't look like all the ohter girls in my school)

Originally posted by nycchic24

in the past couple years i have run into a few of the guys that wouldn't give me the time of day in high school and now see me at the clubs and/or bars and are hitting on me, asking for my number, etc. I kinda just :rolleyes: and laugh. bc honestly i dont think i have changed that much in looks, etc. so i guess this reinforces tastey's comment about how tastes change or maturity changes. (in my case the ppl in my high school/ town wre pretty conformists, and i def didn't look like all the ohter girls in my school)

haha yeah its the same way for me because everyone says i look a lot better now