Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Long Jeans?

ds424

oh and definatly go to ic3d.com.... its custom made jeans for about only $100+ and I just ordered a pair 2day. I have another pair from them and they fit AMAZING. Just click on the middle picture.... its just showing the bottom half of some1 in jeans.... and get started!! Also, you can make ANY pants, jeans or leather, and I luv it.

my favorite pair of Jeans are my Sevens, they run 33" and 34" in seams. i dont have long legs so i always have to get them shortened. (stlye is the low rise, tight in hip thigh w/ bootleg cut) Miss sixty also has very long inseams (same as above) They will run you aout $100-$150 but you can search for them on ebay from anywhere 50% -25% off retail! (picked up one pair on there)

i think Atrium and even Urban Outfitters are the best places to shop for Jeans (both on bway down in the soho area) oh yeah there's always bloomies but its such a pain to get in the dressing rooms. :blank:

good luck

Originally posted by ds424

how can a tall girl find jeans that look good and fashionable and are long enough??

it seems to me that every pair of jeans that i buy always shrink and wind up being too short for me.

i very much hear you on this one....the gap recently has had fashionable jeans...nice ones too....and they come short reg and long....my legs are long and i always have a hard time finding long pants.....just a suggestion..:cool: