Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Do You Get A Girl To....

aboyfrombklyn

ew! i just don't understand what is wrong with some girls......how naive are they....or...how about...how YUCK! are they....why would u not want to keep it shaved ...or at least...CLEAN.....ugh....JUST TELL HER.....seriously...she obviously didn't get the memo....so be the one to clue this poor unfortunate soul in.......

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

We already had some sort of discussion. She's still new at all of this stuff (she's gonna be 25 this month and is still a virgin). I told her that the only hair I like is on my head, and I think she realized that when she went down my pants.

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?? 25 YEARS OLD & A VIRGIN ?? NO WAY ?

I HEARD THERE WERE STILL VIRGINS IN THIS WORLD BUT I HEARD THEY WERE 12 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER & EXTREMELY UGLY !:laugh: :laugh: NO SERIOUSLY.. THATS INCREDIBLE

i can recall last summer i picked up this 26 year old chick at Bar A on tues nite. we went to the boardwalk and got into it and she shoved my face in her snatch i could barely breath down there cuz it stuck. we then went back to her place but only stayed outside cuz her friends wouldn't let any guyz in. so we are on the side of the house and finally starts givin me an awsome BJ. after 10 minutes she is like "I went down on you now its your turn". Wither her sayin that i attempted to get the hell outta dodge but no luck. she shoved my face back into the rainforest. I have never encountered anything so foul like that in my life

theres this chinese food store by my house that had this hottie working there... and i always tried to kick it to her... she even used to ask my friends "where your boyfriend, with hot body tight ass..." (meaning me) and whatever then other day i went in with tony to get some dinner and she was wearing a sleeveless shirt and she had mad armpit hair... how gross???

Originally posted by dgmodel

theres this chinese food store by my house that had this hottie working there... and i always tried to kick it to her... she even used to ask my friends "where your boyfriend, with hot body tight ass..." (meaning me) and whatever then other day i went in with tony to get some dinner and she was wearing a sleeveless shirt and she had mad armpit hair... how gross???

ewwwwwwwwwwwww~:vomit3:

ahhh damn man, hairy pits...thats tough. I mean, if she was really really fine and cool i could get over it. But if a chicks not gonna shave her pits then you KNOW she doesn't shave anywhere else. :( O and to answer the question bout how to get her to shave, just bring it up durin some sexual conversation, tell her how sexy it is when a girls all smooth and nice...she'll get the hint

and if she doesn't just nair her in her sleep :D

Tell her you'll eat her out till she comes 3 times ..BUT only if she shaves..also .blame it on your face too...tell her it iritates your chin and upper lip.....:D

As for the stanky snatch...tell her to wipe from front to back.....lol:D

or carry baby wipes when shes out at a club..:tongue:

Originally posted by johnneebee

Tell her you'll eat her out till she comes 3 times ..BUT only if she shaves..also .blame it on your face too...tell her it iritates your chin and upper lip.....:D

As for the stanky snatch...tell her to wipe from front to back.....lol:D

or carry baby wipes when shes out at a club..:tongue:

I never said she had a stanky snatch. It smells soooooooooo good!:D