Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tastey

okay, now that is a TRUE asshole

i just noticed today in the club i´m a regular to on fridays that i actually know the biggest asshole i´ve ever known.

and when *i* mean asshole, i mean asshole. i mean i´m an asshole too sometimes, but in a cute way :). this guy is fuckin hardcore

okay, so this guy was together with this girl i also happen to know for 4 months. he got some problems at home and soon after he enaged with his girl. he moved in with her in her apartment. i talked to him about what he was thinking getting engaged with 19, and he told all about "the one" and that he has found her, i actually believed him, labelled him as a "fool in love". fast forward to today. so he lived with this girl for 3 months, in her appartment. now he has found an apartment for himself, and guess what: he dumps her the same second. turns out the guy got thrown out at home and needed a place to stay. so he fuckin talked his girlfriend into getting ENGAGED with him (she was all happy about it) ONLY to have a place to stay till he finds his own place. i mean can you imagine how the girl was destroyed??!!

the fucker actually told her she didn´t really mean anything to him, that she was just a temporary "place to stay". and for that he gave her the ILLUSION he would marry her in the future. that is fuckin hardcore, *i* was pretty speechless when her friends told me that. and it´s not easy to get me speechless.

i mean jesus, i thought *i* was cold, but this guy tops everything í have EVER heard of.

thats horrible!~~that fawker...if i had friends like that i would kill them :flame: ~~i feel terrible for that poor girl...its a hundred times worse that you mentioned they were gonna get engaged and she was happy 'bout it and that it wasn't just some relationship...guys can be such dicks sometimes~it amazes me.........:(

Originally posted by tastey

i just noticed today in the club i´m a regular to on fridays that i actually know the biggest asshole i´ve ever known.

and when *i* mean asshole, i mean asshole. i mean i´m an asshole too sometimes, but in a cute way :). this guy is fuckin hardcore

okay, so this guy was together with this girl i also happen to know for 4 months. he got some problems at home and soon after he enaged with his girl. he moved in with her in her apartment. i talked to him about what he was thinking getting engaged with 19, and he told all about "the one" and that he has found her, i actually believed him, labelled him as a "fool in love". fast forward to today. so he lived with this girl for 3 months, in her appartment. now he has found an apartment for himself, and guess what: he dumps her the same second. turns out the guy got thrown out at home and needed a place to stay. so he fuckin talked his girlfriend into getting ENGAGED with him (she was all happy about it) ONLY to have a place to stay till he finds his own place. i mean can you imagine how the girl was destroyed??!!

the fucker actually told her she didn´t really mean anything to him, that she was just a temporary "place to stay". and for that he gave her the ILLUSION he would marry her in the future. that is fuckin hardcore, *i* was pretty speechless when her friends told me that. and it´s not easy to get me speechless.

i mean jesus, i thought *i* was cold, but this guy tops everything í have EVER heard of.

WOULD YOU KINDLY GIVE THE BOARD HIS NEW ADDRESS ?? MAYBE SOMEONE COULD SHOW HIM WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE HURT:mad: :mad::knife::biggun: