Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groove Jet...

anyone else agree that place is overrated and complete bullshit??? and the doorman is a complete idiot... shit i seen better suits in game of poker... and who the fuck wears lugz with a suit? should this man really be in charge of the door? fuck you! fuck your bar... and fuck your pseudo trendy crowd...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i second that..music was better than roxxy..but what the fuck do u have to make me wait outside for when ur place is half empty...and how about u take ur Bangin Doorman salary and buy some shoes that go with your cheap ass suit..fuckin tool

They were really nice to us there was 6 of us, we said we were there for Andy's party and they gave us $5 reduced tickets or something and we went right in.....I must say at one point it was PACKED, so maybe the guy at the door still thought it was.....music was gooooooooooooooooooooood considering I was sober that was a very good thing :) I'm going to work now

:(

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

how about u take ur Bangin Doorman salary and buy some shoes that go with your cheap ass suit..fuckin tool

:laugh: That sucks. I overslept so I couldn't make it last night to Groovejet, but I never had problems when I've gone there before. If the place is half empty, that's just fucked up to keep people waiting outside. LES needs a bigger venue. I'd rather hear them somewhere else. (Vinyl July 5th ;))

im still saying fuck you to them... shit... i never NEVER had to wait on a line to get into a place like that... wtf?! complete Bullshit... anyhoo... good thing the CP crowd was there... that was the best part...

Yeah, some door people don't know what they're doing.... don't go blaming the party, sometimes those people are hired by the house (the owners).

What's generally a really good idea is to find out who's throwing the party (and in this case, it was CP's own az-tec and crystalmethod) and let them know you're coming...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i saw u when u went back in..i was gona say whadup but i was too busy hatin on the bouncer

i left that place a few times to run down to the bar down the block. free drinks there. what a night. im hurtin so bad today.

I'm really surprised about the bouncer story...no problems on this end either, and I thought the music was fantastic!! Cintron--your smile lights up my night. Dy--hey I heard you two were going to get it on tonight...wheeere do these rumors start??? :D Veronica--I didn't see you there!!!!! :( Next time. Hearing Mac & Ali at any venue is always a treat...and great seeing sooooo many people all at the same place...okay off to recover! :D

i got some crazy ass static at the door....the dumb ass dude at the door would not let me and my juicer buddy in cause "he didnt want any trouble"...so i was like...hey grab this little dickweed by the collar raise him a foot of the side walk and tell him that i'm not here for any trouble...my bud only offered to crack open his skull....but all was allright since i managed to get in and steve smoothed it all out...the dude came up later on and apologised.......whatever.......big ups to andy and steve for getting a nice reunion for all the old school cp-ers together......