Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groove Jet...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that bouncer. He didn't even want to acknowledge me and my friends when we walked up. Then he tells us their were too many guys inside and to come back later. What a dick. What can you do. I just hate dumb people.:blown:

no wonder a few of us were wondering where everyone from CP was other than our small group, I don't think I've ever met all of you who had a hard time with the guy at the door come out to Vinyl sometime and say hello....

thats y u always need a cracker ass cracker like me or jon to hail a cab...shit Jay..u should know that from Boo6...u and my boy alex had no chance of gettin one......me and jon managed to get 2 cabs...and a gay man with a jeep liberty to stop

y'all went to groovejet when? fri nite? shit i was there and i don't remember seeing anyone familiar...but thats another story.

2 times i been there, first time was smokin, fri nite was packed w/guys. that hispanic bouncer is tight, also works centro thurs nites.........it is what it is....

. . . I got passed up once . . . but I realize now that the dude wasn't on duty . . although he COULD have been nice enough to stop in the BLISTERING COLD!!! . . .

. . . Other than that. . never have a problem . . I'm especially lucky in the east village . . .

Originally posted by ReginaP

I'm really surprised about the bouncer story...no problems on this end either, and I thought the music was fantastic!! Cintron--your smile lights up my night. Dy--hey I heard you two were going to get it on tonight...wheeere do these rumors start??? :D Veronica--I didn't see you there!!!!! :( Next time. Hearing Mac & Ali at any venue is always a treat...and great seeing sooooo many people all at the same place...okay off to recover! :D

Glad i could light up your night with my smile, Regina...

;) but play nice on the rumors.

Originally posted by wahoo

y'all went to groovejet when? fri nite? shit i was there and i don't remember seeing anyone familiar...but thats another story.

2 times i been there, first time was smokin, fri nite was packed w/guys. that hispanic bouncer is tight, also works centro thurs nites.........it is what it is....

hes mad cool..that other asshole who i know from somewhere should die..his balding non dressing ass

I apologize about any drama there may have been from the staff. Unfortunately, the only people that are employed by the promoters (Andy and me) were the DJs (duh) ;), the guy with the guestlist, and our cashier.

Seriously, I wasn't aware there was that much drama, and sometimes a hold at the door should happen because of the place getting too filled. If you can please email the exact complaints to steve@urbanpromos.com I will bring it up to the owner on all of your behalfs.

I really think the party was real good. LES were on absolute point and the crowd was fun with a cool vibe.

If I had a dollar for everytime I saw a flaw in a party, I'd be a millionaire ;) Things always happen.

Regards,

Steve

Originally posted by crystalmethod

I really think the party was real good. LES were on absolute point and the crowd was fun with a cool vibe.

If I had a dollar for everytime I saw a flaw in a party, I'd be a millionaire ;) Things always happen.

Regards,

Steve

Steve-

The party was great. I think everyone had a great time. LES rocked it. The crew was outstanding. (so many oldschoolers!) So the door guy was kind of a dick. yeah, there's something new in NYC :rolleyes:

you guys should be seriously commended. all in all it was a raging success. I think everyone would agree and everyone will be back.

:::::HUGS:::::

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Steve-

The party was great. I think everyone had a great time. LES rocked it. The crew was outstanding. (so many oldschoolers!) So the door guy was kind of a dick. yeah, there's something new in NYC :rolleyes:

you guys should be seriously commended. all in all it was a raging success. I think everyone would agree and everyone will be back.

:::::HUGS:::::

Hey you

Thanks for the comments. :)

-Steve

I loooved this place! It was my first time hearing LES, the first of many times I'm sure. I'm sorry so many guys had problems with the doormen; we had no issues but I guess when you go in with a group that is 4/5 female it's a little different... gotta love being an XX... :tongue:

Steve and Andy- great party guys! :D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i enjoyed it inside..and yes the music was great..jesus... after roxy it was like i walked into heaven...we all just had to vent because of that one doorman

I'll see what I can do about that... Did you mention me, Andy, or Urban?

Thats a few times you've been there, have I met you yet?

-Steve

i said WERE HERE FOR ANDY'S PARTY....and got no type of recognition..i mean look..i understand that he wanted to keep the girl-guy ratio at a certain level..but he was just being a real prick about it ..looking us up and down ..at one point DG was about to leave cause it felt like we were waiting on line for no apparent reason. when we finally got it in it was all good..but i just dont like being judged and told what to do by some prick in a whack suit and lugz....inside the vibe was so chill and i enjoyed it..but out there is a whole diff. story...btw...does this guy do the door anywhere else? i know ive seen him before