Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groove Jet...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i said WERE HERE FOR ANDY'S PARTY....and got no type of recognition..i mean look..i understand that he wanted to keep the girl-guy ratio at a certain level..but he was just being a real prick about it ..looking us up and down ..at one point DG was about to leave cause it felt like we were waiting on line for no apparent reason. when we finally got it in it was all good..but i just dont like being judged and told what to do by some prick in a whack suit and lugz....inside the vibe was so chill and i enjoyed it..but out there is a whole diff. story...btw...does this guy do the door anywhere else? i know ive seen him before

I'll talk to the owner about that. What time did you get there? Again, sorry about that.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crystalmethod

I'll talk to the owner about that. What time did you get there? Again, sorry about that.

Also, I'd like to point out though, if you got there around 2-2:40ish it was pretty filled and that might have made you wait too. It happens.

Either way, if you come back, let me know and I'll buy you a drink or something. :)

Originally posted by tastyt

we had no issues but I guess when you go in with a group that is 4/5 female it's a little different... gotta love being an XX... :tongue:

;) and you gotta love being that one XY :tongue:

I caught the doorman looking at my UFO's, but i shot him a semi-pissed off glance. I.e. "don't even think about it buddy. Yes they're ALL my hoes." ;) kiddin. Shame that you've got to bring XX to get some XO from the bouncers.