Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DjMoonshine...

dgmodel

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you this much....all of u'se are beat even clubkat even though she poses a challenge!!! Greek boy doesnt stand a chance although thats a nice ass he got...on his face!!! soooo although i dont have history everyone needs me in their life!!! ....ohh and one more thing, "Once you go white, you never go back.....AIGHT!!!!!"

Originally posted by lilskumbagg

Tell you this much....all of u'se are beat even clubkat even though she poses a challenge!!! Greek boy doesnt stand a chance although thats a nice ass he got...on his face!!! soooo although i dont have history everyone needs me in their life!!! ....ohh and one more thing, "Once you go white, you never go back.....AIGHT!!!!!"

The name says it all :yuck:

Oh the HUMANITY!!!:blank:

Woooooooooooohhhhhoooooooooooooooooo!!!

whoa... another "secret member" that will go on ignored... super.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??

lol im just buggin out with John and he knows i love him dearly and btw this is Eugene and if u look at the pics from NY board at the bar im the one with the ugly hat or from the sex board meet up im there in a pic with John looking retarted holding a whip over his head!! -=]

lol im just buggin out with John and he knows i love him dearly and btw this is Eugene and if u look at the pics from NY board at the bar im the one with the ugly hat or from the sex board meet up im there in a pic with John looking retarted holding a whip over his head!! -=]

Riiighhhhttttt......

No Arthur just cause i attract men doesnt make me gay...and just cause u sit home and masterbate to fantacies of me doesnt make them real and im ova here on this thread competing with John ova Chuleta and she's female -=]

:nopity::cheese:

Eugene ya punk.....watch, next time I'm gonna find you a chick.......and she'll hook you up with her gay guy friend again.

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Whats there to question...We all know you're alittle gay.gif:tongue:

exactly his wrist is shattered.....:laugh:

ohh and one more thing, "Once you go black, you never go back.....AIGHT!!

wtf?!?! see spragga tell a few ppl the truth then every1s tryin to cash in on a good thing