Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How long has it been...

marcid21

Originally posted by kingartur

toooooooo long!!!!:blown:

yup...something like 3 weeks or so :mad::( and goin to roxy and seeing all those sexy girlies runnin around, and NOT being able to grow the balls to do anythiugn about it, that only makes the whole situation worse

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Well, today makes 3 weeks since I broke up with my ex, so it's been that long. In some ways not having sex is killing me, but in others I look forward to new possibilities.

nicely put, dude:cool:

With me, my ex just didn't want to get too physical. Everything was "until we're married", which kinda made sexual escapades not too easy.

But hmmmmmmmm, i went to flashdancers last night and got a lap dance . Does that count :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

Everything was "until we're married", which kinda made sexual escapades not too easy.

I hear you on that. This new "friend" I'm starting to see is that way. She never did anything. She says she's never been comfortable with anyone until now, so maybe that's a plus. I love hanging out with her and all, but I personally believe that being physical (not necessarily intercourse) is very important in a relationship. We'll see what happens.

Originally posted by dgmodel

awwww soookie!!! spragga sounds like your 20 month drought is about to cum to an end... with your new admirer!!!

hhahaha oh wait no...that wasn't funny...just childish. i was just telling him that it's shocking it's been that long. ya know, positive feedback. but i guess i can see your point. why waste time being positive when you can just mock people with so much less effort.

good lookin out man

Originally posted by markizwhoiam

hhahaha oh wait no...that wasn't funny...just childish. i was just telling him that it's shocking it's been that long. ya know, positive feedback. but i guess i can see your point. why waste time being positive when you can just mock people with so much less effort. good lookin out man

oh GOD!!! get off your high horse there wyatt erp... i was making a joke... damn... wtf? loosen up...

Originally posted by dgmodel

oh GOD!!! get off your high horse there wyatt erp... i was making a joke... damn... wtf? loosen up...

i'm not on a high horse...i'm in a bad mood and reading that post was just annoying. sorry i jumped down ya throat, i'm just feelin pissy. and i'm not so much of a wyatt earp...i look at myself as more of a "black sherrif from blazing saddles" type.