Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lewis KO's Tyson

yeah, Lewis totally dominated him. Wasn't even close. I was surprised as hell to see him act like a normal human being before and after the fight though. I really hope they don't go through with a rematch...I don't see it going any differently.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ah...what the hell...mad ppl i know bet massive $ on tyson...stupid..lennox is the greatest boxer since Ali

I thought the greatest fighter since Ali was Golota......Gotta throw the Polish referance in there :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ah...what the hell...mad ppl i know bet massive $ on tyson...stupid..lennox is the greatest boxer since Ali

bro that is a BIG statement....

I think Lewis '02 is one of the best since Tyson late eighties/early nineties...

Originally posted by idrthrbclbng

bro that is a BIG statement....

I think Lewis '02 is one of the best since Tyson late eighties/early nineties...

If Lewis beats Vladamir Klichkov - then I'll consider that statement!

That dude is another IVAN DRAGO!! :eek:

kleinCoool01.gif we jammin we jammin we jammin all the way to..... rasta.giftyson got laced it was funny OMG i didn t think he would last 5rds eight not bad he got yoked up an u saw after the fight lewis was still pissed IMO i think lewwis acually knocked some sense into tyson cause u heard how weak he was soundin after he got his ass whooped?!?!?!:rofl:

"He tried to get away from my jab, but NO ONE gets away from my jab, my jab is the greatest in the world. I am the greatest fighter on the planet"

fuckin' limey bastard. But he really is a great technical boxer. FAWKED up Tyson. That image of him on the floor bleeding from the eyes and nose was unexpected.

"We jammin', and i hope you like jammin' too"

The reason i say lewis is the greatest boxer since Ali is because hes dispatched any opposition that has come his way. when he lost to Rahman i knew that was a mistake...thats y i was so happy to hear Rahman talk shit cause i knew Lennox would become his world in the rematch...and boy did he! He's just an amazing specimen of a human being..hes huge...hes quick..hes somewhat intelligent...hes a gentleman...hes a throwback to the old old skool boxers...might even call him a Jack Johnson (first black champion that all the "good ol boys" hated on down south but he still kept killin) due to his demeanor and patience.

Spragga....Klichko is an animal...id love to c Lennox figtht him

IDrthrbclbng- i try i try