Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Awesome Time Last Night!!!

well i am sittting in the gym waiting for kids to come and make me tumble, i swear one of them will die today because i am still rolling and its 11, thats never a good sign....anyways i had a blast last night with all the CP people!!!

oh. my. god. best party i have ever been to, even if my experience is somewhat limited. i got there with 3 car loads of people at 9 and stayed until 6. the time flew, and i was very sorry to leave. due to a slight error i made at 2am, i couldn't sleep when i got home at 7:30 (ack, i lost my housekeys- the only bad part of the night:rolleyes: ). i went to bed at eight and got up again at 10:30. i might have dozed off a bit, in between having to get up and pee 3 times. I didn't see any of you, except gina for a few minutes, but i hope everyone who went had at least as much fun as i did.

meg

It was a good party, however I have a few suggestions on how to make it better (but it won't do any good talking about it here but oh well, get rid of the hippie black light shit and use more lazers and lights, this is the 21st century, we have the thechnology- USE IT. I think there should have been a black screen just before the tree line so the one lazer that they did have could've had something to fall on instead of sporadic hits and misses through the trees. Scott Henry should've come on at 2 and spun til six. I really don't want to get into the inconsistancy of the DJ's styles, cause thats there thing, but there were a few platters of CHEESE that were dropped last night, and If I would've heard "I feel Stereo" one more time I would've thrown stones. And FeelGood actually suprized me last night when he started off really strong and then ended with cheese.

However it was a good vibe, cool place to have a party, a little out of the way but cool place, the weather was brilliant and the cops didn't really fuck with anyone, or at least I didn't see it. The were enough toilets so you didn't have to wait forever, however they did get really fucking nasty after about an hour. And Miss Mea and Miss Lisa, Thank you once again.

Some people did get a little out of hand with the substances and started removing thier clothes, and unfortunatly it wasn't hottie females.

Originally posted by therunner

Some people did get a little out of hand with the substances and started removing thier clothes, and unfortunatly it wasn't hottie females.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but were they females at least?

i was happy to meet some of you for the first time (really sorry i couldn't get to the meetup beforehand at nautilus's place :() and to recognize others of u. i wasn't in a very talkative mood but was glad to see everyone was having a great time :]

Oh yeah, one more thing that really pissed me, if you are going to sell pills sell fucking pills, aspirins don't count. If I wanna pay 20 bucks a pop for a Birth Control pill I would rather spend 40 and get the morning after pill from a licensed DR and then give it to some chick after having completed a very nasty sex ritual. I really hate these dodgy bastards who run around trying to sell fake pills. And I have noticed that 90% of the time it's girls that are doing it. I guess thats cause they think that we won't beat the fuck out of them and take thier money. Well they are right, but that doens't mean that what I won't shake the hell out of her.

Originally posted by shlongus

well i am sittting in the gym waiting for kids to come and make me tumble, i swear one of them will die today because i am still rolling and its 11, thats never a good sign....anyways i had a blast last night with all the CP people!!!

What?! how many of you went to starscape last night? I was there as well. I helped setup the gearmonkey stage and was also part of the fashion show. Did anybody catch that? or how about my friends salacious funk? They were off the rocker I tell ya!! anyway, I had a good time at starscape but....they couldve done a better job with the house area. that was sooo weak!

OH.MY.GAWD! I had an awesome time on Saturday night. I'm really glad I decided to go despite some reservations I had a few weeks before. GREAT PARTY!

Meg - sorry I only got to see you for a few minutes! I couldn't sit still :spin2::D

Here are my pics from Saturday - I hope this link works!

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=343344754992_28584474403&US=0&collid=24807074403

nice pics gina, but what is nautilus doing there? apparently there were riots in baltimore after Russia lost to Japan, I saw the images on TV and saw nautilus in the middle of the action :D

until what time did everyone stay until?

Great party...I lost everyone after I got to the psy trance area. I only made it to Starscape around 2:30am but then spent another 1/2 looking for everyone!

I guess I was the only one who made it to Trust for the afterparty...it was really cool, started off with some bangin progressive house and slowly moved onto breakbeatz. I left at 11am after I couldn't take anymore redbull/vodkas! :D:D:D

Thanks to the CP crew and affiliates for making it fun for me. Tahnks Nautilus and thank your friend for giving me a ride down there (I can't remember his name to save my life). And it was good talking to you, Crank (and thanks for pointing out the fact that people might read certain message boards even if they don't post there much so I might want to keep quiet about certain things der.gif ).

Originally posted by Kuro

Thanks to the CP crew and affiliates for making it fun for me. Tahnks Nautilus and thank your friend for giving me a ride down there (I can't remember his name to save my life). And it was good talking to you, Crank (and thanks for pointing out the fact that people might read certain message boards even if they don't post there much so I might want to keep quiet about certain things der.gif ).

fuggin kuro. Anyway, i was standing right nx to you in the breaks area@starscape. I didnt say anything because I wanted to see how long it would take for you to even notice i was there. Unfortunately, you didnt catch on. but that's ok though, saved me from using one of my "hello's" on you.

I had great time for the first half of the night, then :puke: (see Malanee's post). Made it to 6am though to catch the sunrise.

Nice to finally meet the runner too. Cp meet-up was kinda small, but met up with wideskies and some of the NY crew, brickhouse and xpander.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

fuggin kuro. Anyway, i was standing right nx to you in the breaks area@starscape. I didnt say anything because I wanted to see how long it would take for you to even notice i was there. Unfortunately, you didnt catch on. but that's ok though, saved me from using one of my "hello's" on you.

bitch. My mind was completely elsewhere in more ways than one. I was wondering why you weren't around. But I guess you were.

yay for the d'n'b tent (and i hardly even like d'n'B), ANDY C, $1 bottles of water, the sunrise, lots of cool people and good dancers

nay for john acquaviva, cold weather, and getting lost on the way

starscape was fun, i thought radiate was better though.

Acquaviva was a little off, though he dropped some cool songs. Feelgood really surprised me. He hasn't sounded that good to me since New Years. By the way, funkyfreshdc, it was cool to find out who you are on Friday.

• 11 months later...