Clubplanet Nightlife Community

late review of groovejet

atomicapples

personally, its good music, but it fucking sucked~!

first off... it was like the size of a 7-11...

me and 3 other people wait for like 20 mins before we even got into the fucking place...

when i got in, i needed to piss soo bad...

so fucking cracker pulled me over and said to me "want to buy and of these girls a drink?", then i replied, im a homeless man and all i can offer her is my love, and a half eaten hotdog."

pissing... some guy in the stall before me, layed some wicked stuff.. and it smelled like a dead rat in there....

then it comes to drinks...

9 bucks a drink (shot/drink) what a rip off... the shit was soo watered down, gatorade had no juice in it.

other then that... it was awesome~

some guy asked you to buy girls a drink?

you know whats funny? when wahoo started to talk to those girls... and they said if youre not going to buy us a bottle of champagne, dont bother... lol... fuck gold diggers... take your spades and get the fuck out of here...

Originally posted by dgmodel

some guy asked you to buy girls a drink?

you know whats funny? when wahoo started to talk to those girls... and they said if youre not going to buy us a bottle of champagne, dont bother... lol... fuck gold diggers... take your spades and get the fuck out of here...

That's why I avoid places like that...pretentious bitches :mad:

Originally posted by dgmodel

grrrr! see but whats left? you either hang out with pretentious ppl... or immature kids... which is the lesser of two evils???

I'd say immature kids. At least this way you can feel comfortable acting like a kid if you want to. Plus, those pretentious people you're talking about usually wind up being pretty childish themselves.

Two things unfortunately:

1. Going to clubs outside of NYC (and I'm not talking about LI or Jersey - even worse)

2. Do the bar scene - that's what I do. A LOT cheaper on the wallet - I'm just not in the mood to pay a $30 cover AND $9 for a flippin' beer.

I love NYC and all, but sometimes this scene is total crap.

Adam is the new voice of truth/reason on cp... i agree... i agree with you totally... however i dont know of any good bars... just ones that seem to have drunk irish bastards wanting to fight everyone... (and these usually the ppl who brought me there...)

DG and Spragga r totally correct...i usually have more fun in a bar than in a club..well...with the exception of Vinyl..i love that place. it just sux that NYC has turned into Kid Clubs...and Asshole CLubs.....

DG...where the fuck was I when all this gold diggin was goin down???? o i wish i was there...i so so so so wish i was there...i love girls like that..i love to drop mental bombs on their inflated false sense of worthiness..GODDDD ! y didnt u fuckers tell me this while we were in thereeeeeeeeee??

Bar CRAWL?? YES PLEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

DG...where the fuck was I when all this gold diggin was goin down???? o i wish i was there...i so so so so wish i was there...i love girls like that..i love to drop mental bombs on their inflated false sense of worthiness..GODDDD ! y didnt u fuckers tell me this while we were in thereeeeeeeeee??

Bar CRAWL?? YES PLEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

Hell yeah - If some of those gold diggers tried that shit with me - I would've told them a thing or 20!

Sometimes you gotta take the silver spoons out of their mouths...and turn them sumbitches sideways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP THEIR CANDY-ASSES!!!

Originally posted by marcid21

yes u did....we missed u :(

;)

I was out celebrating my sis's bday. We went to some corny club and during the night an underaged stripper was dancing for old perverted men!!! lonnnnnnnnngggg story! lol

clarification, the champagne asking bikini-g-string clad women were at centro thurs nite, i think they eventually found some schmuck to buy them a bottle, all i know he was wearing a shiny silver shirt..'nuf said.

groovejet was ehhhh okay fri nite...when the hell did dgmodel and atomic go?

Originally posted by spragga25

Wisdom comes with age ;)

I'll be jetting for the UK in 2 weeks, so a bar crawl might be in order - I think I can find a few bars that you'll enjoy!

Bar Crawl, Bar Crawl, Bar Crawl

I know a few people that are down without having even seen this thread.