Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Friday

kaydup

So sorry about last friday, Jess & Carelli. God damn At&t was down so I didn't get either of your messages until Sat night. I couldn't call out or get messages. Then I think I saw Carelli for a sec, Jess I saw you too for a sec but never caught up with you two again. So next time. Thursday:D

Hey man, don't worry about Friday. The night was a complete blur... I remember running into for a minute or two at Axis. I also remember looking around for Jess, but couldn't seem to find her.

The restaraunt we went to before Avalon was killer. Martini, Martini, champagne, food, Cognac.. aghghg!! Damn college friends :tongue:

By the way, Micro is the crappiest DJ I think I've ever heard spin at Avalon. What a loser... cheese-hard-trance, how inspiring.

I like the DJ booth being on the stage though. It was much easier for me to publicly give Micro huge thumbs down everytime he mixed in the latest piece of euphoric crap trance. (Giving bad DJs thumbs down should be a club-wide tradition in my opinion.)

How was the rest of your weekend? The Jersey Shore was :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah it was kind of a blur for me too. I was playing the cat and mouse game with one of my friends that was there, and it was not fun!

Yes Micro = crap

And I bet the shore was a blast!!! The rest of my weekend was alright.

You guys are going Thursday right?