Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
gebriel

HOW would u hit on a girl

Recommended Posts

Hi there

I couldn't help but notice your _____(fill in what catches your attention, and KEEP IT CLEAN). I had to come over here and just tell you that. Would you mind if i buy you a coffee/drink?

or,

Excuse me, but you look ravishing/exquisite/delicious (any of these words are sweet).

And i cannot stress enough the importance of body language. Show the person you are comfortable in their prescence. A gentle touch or smile does wonders

:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gebriel

HOW would YOU hit on a girl that u like (and don't know)

IN the club

IN the coffe shop

Hey Id like to Buy you a bagel and a slice pizza , Wait a min...

In the club I dont hit on girls, usually get hit on... But if I did hit on a girl I would start out by asking her if she was on something ;).

In the coffee shop, I guess can I get you a cookie ?:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rdancer

Hey Id like to Buy you a bagel and a slice pizza , Wait a min...

In the club I dont hit on girls, usually get hit on... But if I did hit on a girl I would start out by asking her if she was on something ;).

In the coffee shop, I guess can I get you a cookie ?:D

no offense....but are u hitting on 10 year olds???

can i get u a cookie? lol...no thanks ...my mom says not before dinner.........or hitting on someone by asking them what drugs they are on!? what....lol......;) ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misk

no offense....but are u hitting on 10 year olds???

can i get u a cookie? lol...no thanks ...my mom says not before dinner.........or hitting on someone by asking them what drugs they are on!? what....lol......;) ;)

I like em young, ya ever hear the slogan grass on the field play?

:D:idea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gebriel

sound like u provably like the kiddy porn too then......... :mad::rolleyes::mad:

Oh yeah I like 10 year old girls with hemroids, but its very hard to find on the net . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Im kidding! :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simple. Dont play tricks. Just walk up, say Hi, introduce yourself, ask their name and start up some generic stuff about where they're from and what they do... and if they dont seem bored with telling you that, then sit down, chill a little and get into a nice convo.

I dont try and use techniques or special pick up lines with girls...

that's probably why i'm still single. I blame New York for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cintron

Simple. Dont play tricks. Just walk up, say Hi, introduce yourself, ask their name and start up some generic stuff about where they're from and what they do... and if they dont seem bored with telling you that, then sit down, chill a little and get into a nice convo.

I dont try and use techniques or special pick up lines with girls...

that's probably why i'm still single. I blame New York for that.

In my case i am blaming New JErsy, NEw York, Russia, Florida, and even Mexica ^_^

just joking heh :) :) :) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gebriel

In my case i am blaming New JErsy, NEw York, Russia, Florida, and even Mexica ^_^

just joking heh :) :) :) :)

LOL... well, def. blame Jersey. Their girls are stinky just like their state is!!! ;)

*ducks as Jersey People throw shit-clods at me*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cintron

LOL... well, def. blame Jersey. Their girls are stinky just like their state is!!! ;)

*ducks as Jersey People throw shit-clods at me*

pretending I didn't just read that....;)

Anywho...for me to respond to a guy...his approach def. has to be something unique...and there has to be something sincere in his mannerisms...When I look in his eyes and see the ol' "booty stare"...that just sends me on my way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I'd do is...approach a fine girl with a glass of wine...look right into her sparkling eyes and say:

<<WHAT ARE UUUUU DOING??>>

They'll be putty in your hands, and their panties around their ankles when you say that....werd! :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spragga25

What I'd do is...approach a fine girl with a glass of wine...look right into her sparkling eyes and say:

<<WHAT ARE UUUUU DOING??>>

They'll be putty in your hands, and their panties around their ankles when you say that....werd! :cool:

I think it would be very interesting site to see everyone on this post hiting on a girl (interesting is refering to the result or better say reaction of that other person) ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gonzojournilist

"He was the ultimate campaign junkie, and his addiction to politics was total. Cheating and lying and stealing were all he really understood in life.

Richard Nixon was the real thing, and I will miss him for the hideous clarity that he brought to my understanding of American politics, and for the anger he inspired in my works. He brought out the best in me, all the way to the end, and for that I am grateful to him. What follows is the obituary that I just delivered to Rolling Stone. Read it and weep, for we have lost our Satan. Richard Nixon has gone home to hell."

stop trying to attack republicans !!!

I am neutral if anyone asks ^_^ and easy can be swing to any of two sides with large donation to my funds :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×