Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
klohe

coke shits.....

Originally posted by linabina

not to be gross here but im like that with pills... always in the bathroom right before it kicks in... weird...

I am the same way and the man is like that with coke!

It must be the shit they step on it with... cuz I used to be that way allll the time, but the stuff I've gotten lately is very good... little fiending, little sketchiness, and NO SHITS! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

The stuff i got sat night was OFF THE HOOK! 2nd Cut and no Shitter. What are you ppl paying for Ballz????

LinaBina: I just saw your pic in another thread...Very Nice! ;)

2nd cut huh? umm... no. More like 15th-20th. Don't get me wrong though, I dont' know you, it is quite possible that you have panamanian friends paddling it to your house, or someone is just lying to you.

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

not many peeps seem to agree with me, but coke was the most dissapointing drug i have ever tried... totally not worth the money it costs

i said the same exact thing the first time i tried it about a year ago, now after doing it a lot more i fuckin love it.

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

not many peeps seem to agree with me, but coke was the most dissapointing drug i have ever tried... totally not worth the money it costs

I am with ya on that one! Every time I did it I couldn't wait until it wore off b/c it never did any thing for me! I never got energy from it either! I think I just liked the numbness! Now if I come to find out & if I'm attracted or interested in a guy and they like doing Coke...my mind changes completely about them. In My Opinion~I think it's very unattractive!

One more thing~a few of my guy friends & girl friends has this happen to them when they take pills or are doing some lines as well! It hasn't happened to me though! Coke has made me vomit before, but that's it!