Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
MadamMillie

Revaluation!

to those who came - thanks for coming out! to those who didn't, better make it next time!! we had a GREAT time. a few technical difficulties (imagine mixing w/o monitors!) but everything worked out SUPER well. slow in the beginning (what can u expect, it's typically a Hill crowd), but by 11:30 or so the dance floor was jamming! even the manager was dancing her booty off.

and ps for those who haven't been there, top of the hill is a very nice, very comfy lounge. lots of couches, pool table, etc.

from the looks of it tinybutterfli was on a picture-taking rampage this weekend :D

i had a good time on friday. what was the deal with the area in front of the dj table? everytime i jumped the record skipped.

I had a great time that night- it was very cool to meet those of you I met from the board (did that even make sense? my head is still not right from Saturday night/Sunday morning...). I had never been to top of the hill before. That music in that bar/lounge definitely lead to an interesting clashing of worlds for me, but it was a lot of fun. Great, great music, tasty gin & tonics (i still can't believe it was beefeater gin!). woot.

meg

Originally posted by nourishment

Oh, it's just too easy. Why, of why do you set yourself up like this?

I am trying to resist.....aw, fuck it...two words....fewer cookies.

it was the chex mix, it was all in the chex mix, zag and raver's gf helped me down a couple of bags of chex mix..tasty mix indeed. :D

Awesome time! If you didn't make this one, you should definitely come for the next one (a month or so).

Arg...still recovering from Sat night/Sun morning...haven't stayed out that late since Twilo closed!

Your welcome Mili. I had good time dancing, eating chex mix and drinking HUGE cocktails. The bartender was making my drinks really strong. Maybe she wanted to get me drunk and take advantage of me. :confused: