Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadygroovedc

US v. Korea

Recommended Posts

Best of both worlds in this morning's game. A tie, which is what I was rooting for since I couldn't decide who I wanted to win.

I manged to stay up and watch a bit of the game. I saw Clint Mathis' goal, which was money. Then I was passing out every few minutes but managed to catch bits and pieces of the game here and there. Not sure how much of the game I actually saw, but the results are sweet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

Korea has it tough now. Next game vs Portugal, Portugal demolished Poland and need a win to get to the second round. The US is gonna face an eliminated Polish team.

Like I said the US is winning it all. I'm sure they won't have a problem with the Polish......

It's about time people started rioting, I think the Russians did a very good job over the weekend....isn't that what the world cup is all about......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

Like I said the US is winning it all. I'm sure they won't have a problem with the Polish......

It's about time people started rioting, I think the Russians did a very good job over the weekend....isn't that what the world cup is all about......

i heard there were riots in B'more after the Russia-Japan match

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

I wish I knew you were going to start trashing shit, I would've stuck around for that.

Dont worry. if they are gonna loose to Belgium we can trash my whole fucking house.

Stupid, stupid loosers...Cant play soccer for shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

I got dibbs on the living room and the kitchen.

nice I got the dining room, great I can hardly wait, it'll be my first riot ever.....do we get to drink lots of vodka too....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

I already called the living room, you should firebomb the garage, by the way how it looked while we were trying to get back in the house, it could use it.

Yeah the garage that way we can get the car too, mayeb we could roll it out into the driveway and burn it or something, that seem to be customary in a riot. I'm sure the neighbors wouldn't mind, heck if they're russian they'll probbaly even join in........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

Yeah the garage that way we can get the car too, mayeb we could roll it out into the driveway and burn it or something, that seem to be customary in a riot. I'm sure the neighbors wouldn't mind, heck if they're russian they'll probbaly even join in........

Theres only lawnmower tractor in the garage. For all i care you can burn that thing to hell - less work for me. Whatever you do- do not touch the basement bathroom - i love my hottub.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nautilus60

Theres only lawnmower tractor in the garage. For all i care you can burn that thing to hell - less work for me. Whatever you do- do not touch the basement bathroom - i love my hottub.

Hell yeah, the bathtub in the basement is nice. We'll take that out before we burn the house down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×