Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i will post a picture, i am a red headed bisexual in excellent shape.. hee hee..i don't give out measurements... i happen to have all my appendages.. at the moment.. vicman.

hope everyone had fun this weeekend no matter what you did. Oh and i am not THE promoter.. just thought you all just might want to know of more things to do in DC.. other than gay pride march this weekend, that is. I know the promoter.. actually, I know a few, along with some dj's that have been around for a while..So you will see more postings like that from me. i will be sure to put out .. i mean put on, my thick skin when i make grand gestures of spreading news on the board.... till' next time...

P.S. :

1. I am doing some media promotions for an author called JT leroy through St Martin's Press.. for the DC metro area. www.jtleroy.com.

2.Cake playing next Saturday FREE concert at 8th and G.. I know DC 101... but, you can watch me in stealth mode getting stickers and poster out for JT... pin the sticker on the drunk frat co eds.. my FAVORITE game...*MeOw*

Originally posted by 1badkitty

i will post a picture, i am a red headed bisexual in excellent shape.. hee hee..i don't give out measurements... i happen to have all my appendages.. at the moment.. vicman.

hope everyone had fun this weeekend no matter what you did. Oh and i am not THE promoter.. just thought you all just might want to know of more things to do in DC.. other than gay pride march this weekend, that is. I know the promoter.. actually, I know a few, along with some dj's that have been around for a while..So you will see more postings like that from me. i will be sure to put out .. i mean put on, my thick skin when i make grand gestures of spreading news on the board.... till' next time...

P.S. :

1. I am doing some media promotions for an author called JT leroy through St Martin's Press.. for the DC metro area. www.jtleroy.com.

2.Cake playing next Saturday FREE concert at 8th and G.. I know DC 101... but, you can watch me in stealth mode getting stickers and poster out for JT... pin the sticker on the drunk frat co eds.. my FAVORITE game...*MeOw*

You said the magic words: "red headed bisexual". I'll make sure no one talks bad to you ever again. :D

i will post a picture, i am a red headed bisexual in excellent shape.. hee hee....

actually, I know a few, along with some dj's that have been around for a while..

So you will see more postings like that from me. i will be sure to put out ..

P.S. :

Now that's more like it a red headed bisexual that puts out, hmmmm I think I will be going to get some "cake" this weekend. BTW what is that? I'm assuming some kind of band? Pics pics and more pics is what we want!!!!:D :D

i'll add you to the list of bisexuals i know

super, always looking to know what is going on in town. welcome to the board icon14.gif

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Oh, like you weren't thinking the same thing. :rolleyes:

To be honest, no. After the BOO incident, I'm never going to assume that the girl on the other end will be hot. Ok, she said red headed bi-sexual...and? That's just not enough info to make me think, "wow, this girl can probably put out!." I could imagine that you probably had some really bad blind dates shady:D .

Originally posted by spinsaikel

To be honest, no. After the BOO incident, I'm never going to assume that the girl on the other end will be hot. Ok, she said red headed bi-sexual...and? That's just not enough info to make me think, "wow, this girl can probably put out!." I could imagine that you probably had some really bad blind dates shady:D .

Dude, it's never a bad date if you find out the girl likes to munch carpet. I would just look at it as one thing we both have in common as something we enjoy doing. :D

Originally posted by spinsaikel

OK we've had enough of the mr. nice guy and innocent routine.....that usually works...but not this time...

i am female, geez. Cake is a band, and what ever a Boo incident is, it sound like you got a little surpise... like, you know, BOO! Hey my buddies are looking for decent gigs , they are D & B dj's that have played nation on numerous occasions... but they are really slow this june.. july is hectic...but June is suh-low. any decent parties/promoters booking paid dj's.. anybody know?

i am female, geez. Cake is a band, and what ever a Boo incident is, it sound like you got a little surpise... like, you know, BOO! Hey my buddies are looking for decent gigs , they are D & B dj's that have played nation on numerous occasions... but they are really slow this june.. july is hectic...but June is suh-low. any decent parties/promoters booking paid dj's.. anybody know?

i dig cake, actually, but it's more my chillout music. plus i havent listened to them in years. but free concert is always good! knowing me and my work schedule though, i prolly wont be able to make it:(

Basically, I met up with this girl off the buzz messageboard. All I can say is that she is FIRED! I have never met anyone sooo dumb and have a big heart for drugs in my life. I swear, that friday before BOO6, she smoked half of jamaica and snorted a portion of columbia.

Subliminal message embedded in post:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Post nekkid pics *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*