Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's Going On? Weekend of 06/21

can anyone give me the low down on everything or anything that's going on at the shore for the weekend of June 21/22/23

I know the usual but just seeing if there are any special parties/guest appearances or whatever...........anything of interest really............I ask because I have a bunch of peeps coming out from LI for the weekend and I wanted to see what the deal is down there...........thanks :D

Originally posted by tyco

can anyone give me the low down on everything or anything that's going on at the shore for the weekend of June 21/22/23

I know the usual but just seeing if there are any special parties/guest appearances or whatever...........anything of interest really............I ask because I have a bunch of peeps coming out from LI for the weekend and I wanted to see what the deal is down there...........thanks :D

Here you go Surf Club Report:

Saturday Night -- Mardi Gras Party

Sunday Night -- FOAM Party with Johnny Vicious

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

The full experience Sat nights in Seaside are Merge with Rydell and Temps for Danny.

:D :D :D

no doubt.........that is what we will probably be doing........that is, after Djais happy hour! :eek:

def Surf for Sunday.........:)

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Yes this is the weekend the warriors come full force

he's talking about a different crew bro...........but hopefully we'll all come in full force for that weekend :D