Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ooooooo........ July 5th

vicman

We went to NYC for the Roxy reopening and all I have to say is it is good to be home. We went to the Roxy Fri night to see Viscious rock the house and then we went to Sound Factory on Sat. (SF is open til 3pm) SF was definitely better than Roxy.

NYC is rocking 24/7, but no place we went was like BUZZ. I guess it is true...there really is no place like home!!!!

The people in NYC were stuck on themselves and sometimes rude, drinks were $10, and water was $5. Nuf said.

Can't wait until July 5. Anything big going on before that??

Anyone going to Area 2 at Nissan??

Originally posted by zaguero

What's his style?

Luke Brancaccio is one half of the production duo Brancaccio and Aisher (in case you were too retarded to figure that one out).

They've always put together sweet tracks that tend to be towards the housier and funkier side of progressive.

They did Lovely Day last year.

They have a new track coming out which is a remix of Photon Inc - Generate Power. I have the dub version on MP3, but the vocal version is phatty sweet. The vocal version of this tune is in the Danny Howells set from Tel Aviv.

I've dug all of their releases.

Originally posted by merkie

We went to NYC for the Roxy reopening and all I have to say is it is good to be home. We went to the Roxy Fri night to see Viscious rock the house and then we went to Sound Factory on Sat. (SF is open til 3pm) SF was definitely better than Roxy.

NYC is rocking 24/7, but no place we went was like BUZZ. I guess it is true...there really is no place like home!!!!

The people in NYC were stuck on themselves and sometimes rude, drinks were $10, and water was $5. Nuf said.

Can't wait until July 5. Anything big going on before that??

Anyone going to Area 2 at Nissan??

yeah, thats the impression i sometimes get from some NY clubs. in all i still enjoy going to the city, and at times i do miss living there, but DC is money!

Saeed and Palash and Anthony Pappa, this Friday at Buzz. The follwoing week, Seb Fontaine and then I think its July the 5th, a couple of weeks from now, Noel Sanger at Glow, on the 12th Eric Morillo at Buzz.

Originally posted by MadamMillie

honestly, i wouldnt expect too much from brancaccio (in keeping w/ my belief that most producers suck at spinning) but i can't WAIT for masiello and sander k!!!

*Sigh*. Yet again, you are COMPLETELY wrong. So, tell me, Millie, how does it feel to be so WRONG so OFTEN. :D

honestly, i wouldnt expect too much from brancaccio (in keeping w/ my belief that most producers suck at spinning) but i can't WAIT for masiello and sander k!!!

you going up to NY on the 3rd?

isn't there someone on this board who's a seb fontaine fan??? i cant remember who. i have serious doubts about going, unless someone convinces me that seb's worth it

Seb used to not be worth it. His sole purpose on earth was to hold Pete Tong's jock strap. But at the Halloween party at Buzz this past year, Seb tore shit up. He left his Radio One records in London and played a tight set.

Ah, SO I'm going to see Seb Misstress Mills........

Some people like him and some don't, then again it's the NYC crowd I'm listening to - you know our buds up there.

They said Timo sucked and well I thought Timo played one hell of a set - so I'm going to check Seb out and I'm sure he will blow us away...... now if he can mix in psycho x girlfriend like Timo did - then it will be a complete night - oh and flash would be cool, but I'm sure that will not be played again in Buzz for a while......

Ah yes welcome to the board Merkie

i have to agree with sauvee on this one, everyone said Timo would suck, and Timo played an amazing set. Saw Seb in halloween, and he was great, havent heard much of Seb recently, i hope there are some recent Seb sets out there so i know what to expect this time 'round.

Originally posted by sauvee88

Ah yes welcome to the board Merkie

hmm....have i met merkie? furthermore, since she's lizards23 roomate, have i met lizard23 without even knowing it? even more important, are they hot?

even more important, why dont i use caps? :confused:

Vicman,

I do not think we have met, but we go to Buzz about once or twice a month.

Of course we are hot, but I guess you may never know!!! We are from Bmore and aren't all Baltimore girls hot?!?! J/K

We like to party and have fun, isn't that all that matters??

Lizard is parting in Aruba at this moment. She got to go to Aruba and I went to NY. I bet I had more fun!

What is glow like these days?? We have not been in a while.

Have you ever been to the Edge? Any good?