Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ooooooo........ July 5th

vicman

:love2: whoa, theyre hot!

well i guess we all get to meet you guys at BUzz one of these days. hmm, glow I havent been in along time. I might go in couple of weeks for Noel Sanger, but apparently the ass grabbing continues....the edge, havent been in a month or so, since shadygroove spun there, and the promoters need to do a better job of getting the word out about what is going on there.

looks like 5 is picking up again, especially on Thursday nights.

Vicman,

Can't do Thurs. nights in DC cause have to work early (6:30 am), so I guess Five is out. I think we are going to check out Thurs. at Trust in Baltimore. Heard it was pretty cool last week.

Going to Buzz this Friday for new cryogenic system???

Originally posted by merkie

Vicman,

Can't do Thurs. nights in DC cause have to work early (6:30 am), so I guess Five is out. I think we are going to check out Thurs. at Trust in Baltimore. Heard it was pretty cool last week.

same here. i generrally dont go out on the Sundays and weekdays because of work, and because I wake up at 5am, but once in a while i do make it out, and sleep in a bit.

didnt go to Trust last week with some of the other people, but I'll definitly be there for Chris Fortier.

kewl, alot of us will be going to Buzz on Friday for S&P and Pappa, so sometime tommorrow a roll call thread should go up and an **OFFICIAL** meetup thread should go up on Friday.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I know I'm all late but.... Max Graham! yippee! :D I'll be there since I'm missing him this Thursday at Trust. I'll also be there for Seb Fontaine. I loved his set on Halloween.

No rest for the weary! :eek:

Ok, out of the 3, you like max grahm the most? if anything Jimmy van m should be the one to drool over. I think they put him as an opening DJ again. That blows. I want to hear what he is like at peak time (1:30ish or 2). anyway, im excited for that. As for the Seb fontane night, If seb doesn' perform well ( I see no reason for him no to do so), then there is always grand master flash! This night will be very interesting.

same here. i generrally dont go out on the Sundays and weekdays because of work, and because I wake up at 5am, but once in a while i do make it out, and sleep in a bit.

When is Fortier? Can I get some info on who he is and what he spins???

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Ok, out of the 3, you like max grahm the most? if anything Jimmy van m should be the one to drool over. I think they put him as an opening DJ again. That blows. I want to hear what he is like at peak time (1:30ish or 2). anyway, im excited for that. As for the Seb fontane night, If seb doesn' perform well ( I see no reason for him no to do so), then there is always grand master flash! This night will be very interesting.

I like Jimmy Van M too but I mentioned Max Graham because I'm MISSING him when he's in Baltimore this week.

:tongue:

When is Fortier? Can I get some info on who he is and what he spins???

omg, fortier ROCKS!!!! BUT it depends a lot on what kind of music you like. fortier is very dark prog, a la satoshi tomiie IMO. his recent kiss set (2 parts) are badass. but if you're more into house a la mark farina, doc martin, etc, you prolly wont like fortier.

i have tendency to get technical about music, so shut me up if you want:D

When is he at Trust? I went to the website and it was being tempermental. I would like to check him out. I like almost everything. I prefer house and trance, but I like to venture to the darker side sometimes.

However, I am not a fan of drum n bass. I like some, but it is not my favorite. No offense to anyone.

Originally posted by sauvee88

Misstress Barbara - Trust - is there any where else you'd rather be??????

Yes. Back in Barabara's hotel room after her set showing her what kind of DJ whore I am.

Vicman,

Me and Shlongus are gonna be at Trust this Thursday, maybe we can have a mini-CP meet up, Last week was def. cool, Donald Glaude rocked the house. Anyone knows anything about Dave Trance? I think he is also there along w/Graham.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Me and Shlongus are gonna be at Trust this Thursday, maybe we can have a mini-CP meet up, Last week was def. cool, Donald Glaude rocked the house. Anyone knows anything about Dave Trance? I think he is also there along w/Graham.

Hahaha. I bet you were waiting all week for a chance to post that "You and Shlongus" were doing something. :laugh: