Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***WARNING*** for people going to Buzz...

malanee

i think one should be more or less concerned about that at any club, especially if your getting a drink from someone you dont know or just met, its like when your a kid your moms always tells you to not receive candies from strangers.

Originally posted by malanee

I've heard that people have been slipping roofies into girl's drinks. So mind your drink! This applies to men as well - you never know what kind of freaks are out there!

Actually, you post here so maybe you do!:tongue:

i thought you were looking for play?!

:eek:

just playing w/ ya girl...you're on my shit list since you didn't show on fri (and if you went to starscape like i think you did, you're doubly on my shit list):eek:

Originally posted by MadamMillie

i thought you were looking for play?!

:eek:

just playing w/ ya girl...you're on my shit list since you didn't show on fri (and if you went to starscape like i think you did, you're doubly on my shit list):eek:

Damn - good point! Guys - ignore the previous warning!

How do I get off said shit list? I'll let you borrow my inline skates! How about if I promise to never, ever go to another outdoor massive again?

Originally posted by asian

whatever has been going around is scary stuff. People have been throwing up and pissing themselves from these drugs, and then passing out.

That sounds like a regular night out drinking for me. What's the big deal?