Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Villa in Ibiza

Is anyone interested in sharing a Villa in Ibiza from September 7-13? Please respond if you already have a place and have extra room to rent or if you want to coordinate something with us( a clubbing couple from Seattle)

hey, sorry to tap into your line with a totally different tangent but...

I'm from London England and I'm moving to Seattle on the 20th of June, can you give me any pointers

on the not to be missed spots in your city.

any quallity dance nights would be cool.

Have you been to Ibiza before? if not its gonna blow you away, if you have then you know what your in for!!

I have some blurred memories of a month in 96 spent with a group of italian girls there, unforgetable!

tanx!

Andy

We went to Ibiza last year. Unbelievable experience. Can't wait to return.

As for Seattle, prepare for a big let down. The clubbing scene here is pathetic even compared to other U.S cities. Coming from London, you are going to be in major withdrawal. There are a couple of places that are okay, I guess, Showbox and Spy. They occasionally pull in big name DJ's. They close early though and not too many people are up for it. There is a rave scene, although I've never been. Try FX if you're interested. I'd say the major thing to do out here is enjoy the outdoors, something you probably never had a chance to do in England.

Cheers

shit!....I'm going to enjoy Seattle then huh!?. what the hell do you guys do for a crazy weekend.I've heared the live music scene is pretty hot, but as for clubbing...sounds like you people are seriously deprived! and don't tell me the rave scene is mostly frequented by candy ravers lost in a sea of flouro paint and glo stix!. I was in south carolina last year and that was an eye opener, reminded me of the very beginings of the rave scene here, kinda.

I f you here of anything remotely interesting please drop me a line. I'm sure if its out there I'll find it.

Thanks for your help, err I think.ha, no seriously cheers!

Andy

I agree, coming from London to Seattle is no comparison. I am form the Northwest originally, don't bother with the Seattle rave scene if you don't like glowsticks and lots of kids getting f***d up....no disrespect but that is how it is. Try the 21+ raves, they happen fairly often and are a lot better, in my opinion, than either the bars or the regular parties. Good luck!