Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Roland (Space) interview by Clubhoppers Mag

biznation00

Roly has been a sure shot both in the blueroom and patio every weekend. He was on fire this weekend. Even Picotto gave him props. He also had the patio rocking Saturday night. Great job!!!

Check out Roland during his set in the Patio from 4-6:30am Lunar Sessions, before sunrise followed by Ivano..

I'll be there!!!!

ROLLY HAS GOTTEN REALLY GOOD... HES ALWAYS GOOD TO HEAR SPIN...& HES A REALLY KOOL GUY... I MET HIM JUST HANGIN OUT IN SPACE ONE TIME & HAD A CONVERSATION & I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO HE WAS..LOL... BUT HE WAS A REALLY KOOL GUY & I WAS GLAD TO SEE A DJ JUST HANGIN OUT WITH EVERYONE IN THE CLUB LIKE A NORMAL PERSON... BIG PROPS TO ROLLY:cool: :dj::cool:

just caught that...

R...O...L...A...N...D

(exit robot voice sample) on Sat. night in the Bug-mobile.

a jedi music provider that you are.

ONE BAD MOFO!!!

*toss some cd's my way anyday, I'm sure they will be duplicated, shared & enjoyed by buga-fans everywhere.

attachment.php?postid=863244

sunday morning at the patio, before ivano linguini, in my opinion is one the best places to be in town!!! roly doesnt get things warm for ivano, he leaves it scorching red hot...one of miami's most under-rated djs....i hope i get one of cds this week, it will make my trip to NYC in two weeks even more enjoyable....:D

i really dig dj rolland and his sets. i have caught him several times in a druken state of mind in the early hours of space. he is fantastic. as soon as he spins his trademark prog house he gets me groovin. he is very under-rated. he is the best dj @ space. sorry oscar g. but rolland plays the prog house baby. i like oscar g as well, but rolland's sound is more my cup of tea. biz, please please please go to corbar next weekend to catch steve lawler. i know i will see you there. i got a mcbolo for you waiting. rolland is ready to make some noise. sure the man is silent, but his music is violent and wonderful.

The music was going off as usual! Roland was mixing a sweet set of Progressive/Tech House! Perfect song selection and mixing as usual! Roland can definitely set the mood right! He got tbe place jumping early!!

Hey, by-the-way, I went to high-school with Roland, not only can the guy mix, but he's a class-act fella also! What's up Roland?? Nice to see ya again! Thanks!

The quote above was taken off the www.cooljunkie.com site. It originates from the Mauro Picotto review @ Space. check the link to catch up on the rest of the story & Mauro's cool junkie review...

http://www.cooljunkie.com/clubs_full.html#

Nice to see a great DJ/guy get recogninzed... congrats Roly..

your biggest fan,;)

Biz

Originally posted by biznation00

Yeah, he's a treat to listen too.. Come see me one day I"ll toss u a cd GA...

Check out Roland during his set in the Patio from 4-6:30am Lunar Sessions, before sunrise followed by Ivano..;)

Would love one! It's just hard cause we don't frequent the same clubs. One of these days I'll cruise by spin and look for the guy dressed in the vader outfit.

senor biz..que vola. doggy..i am finally feeling a lot better. i did the 3 hour marathon at the gym yesterday so i am almost back to 100%. when i am alll better we will hang cause i know you want to give me rolly's new cd..and i have music for you as well. damn i hate being under the weather....can't even hit the bowl...hehehehe