Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
gebriel

What makes a girl/guy a losser

Well, personally I see a loser as someone who doesnt do anything with themselves. They sleep all day and get drunk and high with money they dont have, and then have the adaucity to complain about their life and how they are soooo broke and feel worthless but yet dont even attempt to get back on their feet! That is a loser.

Damn...very well put. But now is it possible to be doing something with your life, getting in shape, making money, but still feel like a loser?

Its like you know your not a loser but you still feel like one. That one thing is missing to settle your feelings inside. I dont know whats worse, being a loser or trying to change from being one.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Damn...very well put. But now is it possible to be doing something with your life, getting in shape, making money, but still feel like a loser?

Its like you know your not a loser but you still feel like one. That one thing is missing to settle your feelings inside. I dont know whats worse, being a loser or trying to change from being one.

Successful financially in the world but fail in “love†or exact opposite with would be successful in “love†but fail in financially in the world.

IF u fail in both then it time for jumping out of a window

any other personal definition that someone may have?