Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you believe in the concept of soulmates?

sassa

Are you the type to believe that there is exactly one right person for everyone in this world?

Or, are you like me...believe in love and finding someone compatible, but knowing that if that person died or if some shit erupted, you can try again?

i dont believe in anything. hopefully i find one (the concept of soulmate) sometime, maybe i have found mine already. i think you choose to believe in whatever concept you like, but the more you believe the more you are boxed in by your beliefs.

I believe in soulmates. However, people mistakenly believe that soulmates have to be lovers. Your soulmate could be your mother, your sister, your best friend. It doesn't have to be someone you're romantically involved with.

Absolutely. And of course I agree w/ ms tasty...your soulmate is someone who's one second away from saying everything you're thinking...who can feel you even when you're not there...and who knows exactly what you need. And they are out there...and there is more than one for everyone...it's all about taking the time to make those connections w/ people :)

Yes!!! i do believe there is such a thing. the funny thing is that that person can be right under your nose!!! i was friend's with my BF for a year before realizing he was the one. no one ever treated me better; then i finally woke up. don't always think of your soulmate as a future concept, you might know that person RIGHT NOW and not even realize it. for me it was my good friend. :)

I believe in the concept of a soulmate AS a lover. There are other soulmates, sure :)

But we're talkin' about "that special one"... yeah i believe in em. Barely.

I know there's a girl out there who i'll click flawlessly with, who will smile and scream just as much as I do on the dancefloor and who will keep me awake to dance with her, just as i do with everyone else.

Sure there's somebody out there.

But i'll wager a fuckton of money they're nowhere near the NYC area.

Originally posted by sassa

Are you the type to believe that there is exactly one right person for everyone in this world?

Or, are you like me...believe in love and finding someone compatible, but knowing that if that person died or if some shit erupted, you can try again?

i believe in the fact that there is a soumate for each person out there... however we dont always wind up with them or find them and if we do we dont always stay with them... see theres many instances where you come across the perfect thing/situation just at the wrong time in life... and are forced to lose it... however if you choose to start dating again or remarry IMO there is only one love... and the rest are either you settling or a close comparison... theres many people who walk through our lives but theres only one special person who leaves footprints...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i believe in the fact that there is a soumate for each person out there... however we dont always wind up with them or find them and if we do we dont always stay with them... see theres many instances where you come across the perfect thing/situation just at the wrong time in life... and are forced to lose it... however if you choose to start dating again or remarry IMO there is only one love... and the rest are either you settling or a close comparison... theres many people who walk through our lives but theres only one special person who leaves footprints...

YES!

As asianVixen had said, i met this girl about 2 yrs ago, started off as friends, and then began going out. IT was like she knew what was on my mind, and i knew what was on hers, without words.

But it turns out that she's just not ready for a commitment now, and i have to let her go. Basically, the right situation, but the wrong time.

I still care for her, and maybe when the moment's right, we'll be back together. If not, who knows :confused: There's still too much in this world to see, how can i say i found my soulmate at age 23 :laugh:

I never believed in soul mates until I reached college. This may sound corny, but we met the first day we moved into college dorms. He lived above me. As soon as we saw each other it was like we already knew each other. We became friends because we both had significant others at the time. But, I left my bf and he left his gf and we have been together for 4 years.

Anyone who says that you are too young to meet your soul mate in college is wrong. There are so many things we still want to see and do, but we want to do them together. We enjoy most of the same things, but we also have different interests that make our relationship interesting. We almost never fight. I think that if you have to work really hard to get along than it is the wrong person. My bf all thru highschool and I always fought, but I did not realize that things could be better until I met my current man.

Soul mates exist, I do not think that there is only one for every person, but I definitely know they exist.

Originally posted by dgmodel

theres many people who walk through our lives but theres only one special person who leaves footprints...

Stated very well.

I believe if you search for your soulmate, you will never find her/him. Leave it up to fate.

If something happened to the being I developed that special bond with, I dunno if I would ever be able to love anyone that same way again. Not to say I wouldn't love again, but it might be on a seperate level.

But I have never been through that, so I am just making this assumption on what I know about myself.

i believe that someone can BECOME ur soulmate. that person may not have always been out there, just for u..but then u meet that person and u care about each other so much and become such a huge part of each other's lives that u become each other's soulmates. it may not have been exactly MEANT TO BE or FATE, but u and that other person MADE it happen for each other.

but when u lose that person...im not sure if i can say that ull find another one. i think that connection is only possible with one person. u may find someone new that makes u happy and that u love, but itll never be the same. once u have become soulmates with one person they cant be replaced.

Im certain that of all the people that exist in this world.

There has to be someone "on an experience level" thats exactly the same as you..wait...scratch that....

lets just say that

sometimes we must find a compatible parter and assist in shaping them into our "soul mate"

:flame:

People arent package deals...even though they come with baggage :laugh:

i def believe in soulmates, and i will never settle for less...now, if i meet my soulmate and they get run over by a bus, i don't know if i believe there is another out there...i think there is a right person for everyone, and we just have to find them, but i also believe that you can love people in difft ways and for difft reasons, so...

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i believe that someone can BECOME ur soulmate. that person may not have always been out there, just for u..but then u meet that person and u care about each other so much and become such a huge part of each other's lives that u become each other's soulmates. it may not have been exactly MEANT TO BE or FATE, but u and that other person MADE it happen for each other.

but when u lose that person...im not sure if i can say that ull find another one. i think that connection is only possible with one person. u may find someone new that makes u happy and that u love, but itll never be the same. once u have become soulmates with one person they cant be replaced.

Gary... very well said!! I totally agree with you there.. Couldnt have said it better myself... :D