Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
MadamMillie

mark farina?

I went!!

It was awesome, Farina is genius.. What i heard of his set (the first 2.5 hours of it) was really funky, and everything I love about Farina..

He threw in some latin flavor which I liked.. On Connect I hated it, but the records he played at 5 went well with the vibe and his set..

The crowd I could've done without, I think like 98% of people there had no clue who mr. farina was..

Originally posted by mizsupersonic

The crowd I could've done without, I think like 98% of people there had no clue who mr. farina was..

I notice the same thing everytime I got to 5. It seems as if people that can't get in at 1223 end up at 5.

My crew and I definitely had an AWESOME time that fine evening w/Mr. Farina & company.....:D

Loved the renovations. Loved the rooftop - nice vibe & tunes! which was a huge relief especially when the place got so jam-packed & hot that you could hardly breathe....unfortunately the drinks up there were weak.

Farina was GREAT tho I wish he spun a little more like he did the last 30-45 min of his set.....still very enjoyable nonetheless. Perfect drinks from the bartender on the 2nd floor, lots of pretty girls, wonderful vibe, and the creep/jerk factor was very low....so all in all an Incredible time had by all. ;)

-YG.....I love DC!